3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

BlackeyeVuk

Nov 1, 2018
Not worth the update and 3 years wait. Gonna yeet this one straight into oblivion of the past. 0.8 was about it as far I am concerned. Everything else is just insult to a reasonable mind.

Why are you guys being assholes to him lol ?

Sure he doesn't do a very consistant work but he's not stealing money, he only charges when he's releasing content. He hasn't been racking in every month like you're making it sound like.
Three years for this half baked buggy AI shiet? First class con in my book.

Chaussettes

Apr 1, 2018
Not worth the update and 3 years wait. Gonna yeet this one straight into oblivion of the past. 0.8 was about it as far I am concerned. Everything else is just insult to a reasonable mind.

Three years for this half baked buggy AI shiet? First class con in my book.
Yeah but what I mean is that he didn't con anybody because he only charged when making an update so it's not like he was a scammer. He did poor work but he didn't steal anything like many adult game devs.

Reactions: teraexbf

DenseFool

Oct 30, 2020
Yeah but what I mean is that he didn't con anybody because he only charged when making an update so it's not like he was a scammer. He did poor work but he didn't steal anything like many adult game devs.
went from a good quality product with somewhat frequent updates to a mid one with very slow updates

bait and switch

Byxis

Oct 5, 2021
OK this 0.9 so far that I discovered for scenes has this:

Takashi (black kid) Training for martial arts (after Takashi and lil'bro did a spar match and no added scenes after that)
Blonde kid that's the son of parents hotel is for Tutor education (no scenes added after 2nd time I think until patch)
homeless old man (stops you at someone making a noise before sex)
Dash the homeless guy you work with at the bar at night (idk if its new but last is him trying to apologize for harassment but no further new scenes)
More of Boo once you discover the coal village which was the place you were captured is now peaceful. Talk to boo and hangout to the coal village. Theres also another new scene where him and the dad are in trying to get her be more sexy.
Goblins although its very short and not much sex scenes before the ogre boss fight and after defeating the ogre is just a rewarding ogry all three but not much sex scenes.
Surprisingly there isnt a new gallery recollection so all of it was done with once save. Unfortunately I was stooped at a certain scene which I dont remember and made me lose progress. But thats all I know for now.

belec

Aug 15, 2017
Somehow after few passages i get stuck at text skip mode.. saving / reloading doesn't help much.

Jan 7, 2022
Wowww, I thought I was seeing things in the update page when I saw this game..... I thought this game was dead years back.
I guess it came back from the dead like a zombie for a brief show and will probably go back to hibernation by lying in its grave after Christmas.....

I really don't have much hope that this game will receive regular updates.....such a pity... I really liked this game waaayy back then. Hope I'm wrong..!

Reactions: tonyxz

nuqqur

May 8, 2018
complaining about people not contributing on a pirate site?.its quite simple really if people here like what they see they may support or not its upto them.it really depends on the product.9 updates since june 2017 does not inspire anyone here.maybe that why comments are being made.
Not contributing is fine, that's not the point. Criticism is fine too. But some people here aren't just criticizing, they're whining as if they were cheated out of something they deserved to have. Acting entitled when you've contributed nothing is pathetic. It's fine to point out things that aren't working or even if something you hoped for isn't there. These people should stop being spoiled little brats about it, mocking or belittling the author for not doing "enough" for them, everything that is worth communicating can be done so in a polite and respectful way.

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes