3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
Does anyone know what to do after you've had sex with boo at the guy's house in the coal village after the rain? I'm stuck

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
OK this 0.9 so far that I discovered for scenes has this:

Takashi (black kid) Training for martial arts (after Takashi and lil'bro did a spar match and no added scenes after that)
Blonde kid that's the son of parents hotel is for Tutor education (no scenes added after 2nd time I think until patch)
homeless old man (stops you at someone making a noise before sex)
Dash the homeless guy you work with at the bar at night (idk if its new but last is him trying to apologize for harassment but no further new scenes)
More of Boo once you discover the coal village which was the place you were captured is now peaceful. Talk to boo and hangout to the coal village. Theres also another new scene where him and the dad are in trying to get her be more sexy.
Goblins although its very short and not much sex scenes before the ogre boss fight and after defeating the ogre is just a rewarding ogry all three but not much sex scenes.
Surprisingly there isnt a new gallery recollection so all of it was done with once save. Unfortunately I was stooped at a certain scene which I dont remember and made me lose progress. But thats all I know for now.
Do you know what to do in the coal village after you have sex with boo when it rains? You can still go to village after that but I'm not sure what to do/

Dickkkkon

Aug 9, 2019
it's funny if people defence the developer even if they are not supporting your game .... they have the right to say what they feel .... AND THEY ARE RIGHT . i my self buy games after i test them here or look at the chat or posts here if the developer is lazy why will i support him . (you start something you end it not start milking people).

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
hmmmm, i hate goblins dunno where to find them, and this is the only camping event?
there's suppose to be another but I'm having trouble with one of the quests. If you use my save you'll avoid the vast majority of the goblin content.

izzak456

Jun 19, 2017
hmmmm, i hate goblins dunno where to find them, and this is the only camping event?
With the kids: there is a tutor lession event with the blonde(tits grope), marcial arts training with the brown kid (tits grope & blowjob), the camping event ( sex with all of them), coal village event with boo(bj ) , a titfuck/ sex scene with boo at his home and a second camping event with only the blonde and brown kid

Last edited:

KpaxMaJI

Sep 6, 2018
How do I start the camping Event? I beat the troll and did some of the boo events. But, I still cant figure out how to trigger camping.

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes