3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

Not_Sure

Mar 13, 2018
Has anyone completed v0.9 yet and how long it takes to complete ?
Feels like I'm near the end, missing some events and I've been messing around for 5-6+ hours. Would be way faster if you knew where to go and skipped all the text.

It's a good update....not 3 years worth of waiting good....but definitely not bad

Naoki87

Jun 5, 2022
We waited so long, flooded, but received an update that essentially didn’t have much)))) we’re waiting another year for the fix to be made))

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
This got updated? Thats a new one... i remember i have a few games that have updated after a veeeeery long time, and i have played none of them. A good way to kill interest in your game: make updates take decades, rather than weeks.

Reactions: aktzv
Feb 19, 2022
Can you help me? I can't seem to find where is the logs.txt. Also mine didnt have the unpacked script so idk what to do.
What version of JoiPlay and RPGM plugin are installed?
Game extracted to Internal Storage?
Logs should be in the root of the game folder
If not, long press on the game icon --> Settings --> Enable Debug Logs --> Save --> Launch the game and get the error

Oct 18, 2021
how in the world are you supposed to know where to go? i completed the boo up until he got the recording device but now wont do anything with it? also dash-san abruptly stops after a couple days? none seitas friends will have any sort of interaction that leads to anything either. i see people typing about goblins but after talking to every single one there i feel like i fell for a joke :ROFLMAO:
HOW DID U GET BOO RECORDING DEVICE

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes