3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

Syntax_

May 23, 2022
1000072248.png Anyone had this issue? I checked my files and it's there on the folder. My PC also works fine but only in Joiplay for some reason it doesn't recognize some files.

AntuanShotaLover

Dec 24, 2020
I wasn’t even expecting release of update 0.9, but in the end I watched it anyway. I’ll make a reservation right away that in this game I was always interested exclusively in shotacon storyline and I’m discussing only that. To be honest, I expected more... The biggest problem of this game, in addition to endlessly outdated technical part, is criminally small amount of new CGI, which is why RanneRo was unable to fully realize possibilities of this story's plot.
And plot itself, to be honest, leaves much to be desired. Stupid inconsistencies arise in story when Seita sees Boo-kun doing obvious things of a sexual nature with his sister Yuuki, but Seita for some reason does not perceive them as such, although he and Boo-kun are same age. It appears as if Seita has severe mental retardation. At same time, Boo-kun acts too mature for his age. Ultimately, this all ruins immersion in story.
Now all that remains is to wait for release of final version of game in seven to ten years.

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes