3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020
please go to boo. Talk to seita afterwards and then take boo outdoors
I'm done with the camping trips. It says the questline ends here. Maybe it's a bug? The sequence must have been scrambled since I completed boo's before the camping trip. I also never unlocked the seita investigations. i just viewed the gallery.

flipzyFlip

Oct 29, 2021
I'm done with the camping trips. It says the questline ends here. Maybe it's a bug? The sequence must have been scrambled since I completed boo's before the camping trip. I also never unlocked the seita investigations. i just viewed the gallery.
new scenes are not found in gallery don't know why. Did you tutor the other kid and train sword?

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020
new scenes are not found in gallery don't know why. Did you tutor the other kid and train sword?
You need to download the data folder in his subscribestar. Replace that with the current data and you have the complete gallery.
Yep I'm done with the kids.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: azginkedyy

flipzyFlip

Oct 29, 2021
You need to download the data folder in his subscribestar. Replace that with the current data and you have the complete gallery.
Yep I'm done with the kids.
if you are done with the kids final is with boo, Where u invite him over to you are house.

alon9900

Oct 28, 2019
Hi can anybody tell me what i miss?
i already played hide and seek with takashi twice
study with the kids 3 times
already read the book and unlock exposure level 1
work at tavern untill yukii got suspended (cant work there anymore)
help weird blue beard guy mining untill unlock hotspring
painting quest done, the nobleman and poorman already gone to capital
hot spring already complete with boo and seita 4 times also alone hotspring event already done like 11 times
already help item shop owner collect ingredient for mayor
boo already ask for sex but yukii denied his request

still wandering around for 3 hours talk to everyone and cant find anything that i miss to start goblin quest
mayor kept telling me that he need sometime to find out if it is safe for yukii to approach the goblins

seriously this game need some hint to be user friendly :(
can someone upload save fille where you just starting goblin quest please?

NotABot

Mar 25, 2017
So what's the damage with the AI art in 0.9? The previews weren't terrible but not great either.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
latest GameF11
it seems to work now, so if u experienced issues to start it and it complained u didnt install RTP, it should now read the registry properly.

yasess

Jan 4, 2022
Hi can anybody tell me what i miss?
i already played hide and seek with takashi twice
study with the kids 3 times
already read the book and unlock exposure level 1
work at tavern untill yukii got suspended (cant work there anymore)
help weird blue beard guy mining untill unlock hotspring
painting quest done, the nobleman and poorman already gone to capital
hot spring already complete with boo and seita 4 times also alone hotspring event already done like 11 times
already help item shop owner collect ingredient for mayor
boo already ask for sex but yukii denied his request

still wandering around for 3 hours talk to everyone and cant find anything that i miss to start goblin quest
mayor kept telling me that he need sometime to find out if it is safe for yukii to approach the goblins

seriously this game need some hint to be user friendly :(
I'm lost in the same part as you, if you manage to discover it please tell me

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes