3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

Naoki87

Jun 5, 2022
I got stuck on a model with a boo in a village where there were robbers, after a child saw them, she doesn’t want to swim with a boo, can this be done?

TASTE MIASMA

Jun 6, 2020
Idk how to start the goblin quest, the mayor keeps saying he needs time to think it over and there's something in the bookshelves but I can't grab anything for him. Help pls?

Naoki87

Jun 5, 2022
This is a complete disappointment, added new scenes and a plot, but there was no free mode, it’s gone, put it aside and wait a year, maybe centuries XD

Reactions: Vccd

Boobie-Nooby

Aug 13, 2023
I need some help please. Mayor won't say anything besides, "i'll need some time to find out if it's safe for you to get close to those goblins" I did almost every event I could find. Can't progress the cave event.

Boobie-Nooby

Aug 13, 2023
I think you need to talk to villagers in shops and tavern etc, in order to proceed. Once you talk and receive gifts from the villager, you will have to talk to mayor again.
I talked to everyone and still nothing.....I really dont wanna redo coal village again lol

xdagex

Jul 9, 2017
Is there a scene where Yuuki is being spied on at a bath? Not the onsen. I see it in the beginning title screen and I see some scenes in the pictures folder but can't find the event anywhere, Not even sure how to get to the beach either.. hate that this game has no quest log or any type of direction.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
theres an update guys. fixes bugs and added some stuff.
download links:
(he updated the download-links, do not mind the post-time) from discord:

The recollection room was now implemented into the game
:exciting:
----------- I've also fixed and updated several bugs/mistakes for some existing events. Included a program 'GameF11.exe' made by baka to improve your experience in playing with bigger resolution, make sure to check them all out!
:exciting:
Note that this update will require you to re-download the whole archive, as I've updated the download links in this post:

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
press "F1" and check your keys.
L = skip text
R = hide/show textbox

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes