3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

Futa Addict

Dec 15, 2021
I am sure we can topless at day in this game when I played it years ago, and I believe there was a scene when seita's friends watching FMC pissing when the play hide and seek

is the dev remove it like what he did to the scene when FMC lose the fight againts bandit leader?

Sidharth Gaur

Oct 19, 2018
Post an attachment of what these missing graphics look like on your end. By sharing your missing graphic images, I am sure that someone here will have at least an inkling of an idea of how to best troubleshoot your issue and figure out the root cause of your graphical oddities.

On that note, while my memory is a bit foggy on this, I vaguely recall someone earlier in the thread alluding to the fact wherein the dev had neglected to include some graphics in the new version and as such, some images may appear to just be placeholders for now.

But I could just be very well mistaken on that. In any event, if you could share your images in a spoiler, that would be useful to help with identifying the problem.

Thanks for getting back, below is the error that pops up (I guess there are more than 10 autotiles missing as I have tried to rename tiles and start over again and then another file pops up missing, I renamed at least 10 and then I thought I should message the folks here)..

1703999005791.png

Reactions: DADDYSMIT69

=AIRAM=

Mar 14, 2018
I would like to ask you how to modify the parameters
For example, data exposing not wearing underwear, etc.
I used RpgMakerSaveEdit to modify some data, but it didn't work:unsure::unsure:

Sorry, the English is not good enough and the translation used may cause inconvenience to reading.

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
Thanks for getting back, below is the error that pops up (I guess there are more than 10 autotiles missing as I have tried to rename tiles and start over again and then another file pops up missing, I renamed at least 10 and then I thought I should message the folks here)..

View attachment 3219614
Ah I see, in that case, there have been several other users in the thread that have pointed out some probable solutions/workarounds to that specific problem (re: missing Water01 autotile). Check out their recommendations and see if any of their suggestions fix your issue.

What are you playing it on? Such errors are common in joiplay and Linux where the filesystem isn't case insensitive by default. Usually its caused by developer mispelling the filename (e.g. 001-G-water01) or the folder its in (e.g. autotitles), which on Windows is ignored since it doesnt care about the case, but in Linux/Android you have to manually fix it - do "ln -s <name1> <name2>" to create a link with the name that the game wants to the actual file.
you need to install the rpg maker xp runtime from the first post under installation.
Does the files exist?
If no - try getting an older version of the game that has it.
If yes - are you using linux?
If yes - make sure the directories have the same names like "Autotiles" and not "autotiles" or "AutoTiles".
If no - report a bug on discord.

Reactions: Sidharth Gaur

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020
yea i feel that too, and i think one of "neutral ending" is, she's gonna go to the capital to find the cure.
and maybe....there will be curse of pleasure II set in the capital ( if the creator still have time to make a game)
If some miracle happens (which is 100% impossible), I hope he also makes a game for their mom since the demon also cursed her.

Reactions: AwsHen

camper88

Feb 14, 2023
Question about walk through. Should I follow it exactly as it's written, step by step or I can do those events randomly?
Shameless self bump for answer. I have already wasted (depends on what's in store further) 3 hours on this game to defeat that Thief boss and get back to the village with that kid and a thief lover. Still haven't seen anything regarding to clothing system and H-play.
So I will hold on this game if i don't know if I have to follow the walk through step by step or that can be done randomly.

aloren

Jun 16, 2021
Shameless self bump for answer. I have already wasted (depends on what's in store further) 3 hours on this game to defeat that Thief boss and get back to the village with that kid and a thief lover. Still haven't seen anything regarding to clothing system and H-play.
So I will hold on this game if i don't know if I have to follow the walk through step by step or that can be done randomly.
you don't really need to follow the walk through 100% unless one event is a requirement for the other. The walk through seems like a highly optimized route tho.

• Red Heart
Reactions: camper88
3.50 star(s) 84 Votes