3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

DjanggoXXX

Apr 16, 2023
i dont know if the creator keep this "hentai game" secret from his family

from what i see everything gonna be more dificult and complex when he have wife, kid ect

this game must end. i just hope for the ending we can choose who gonna end up with FMC (is it boo / thief crew / oldman slump / the goblin ? )

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
i dont know if the creator keep this "hentai game" secret from his family

from what i see everything gonna be more dificult and complex when he have wife, kid ect

this game must end. i just hope for the ending we can choose who gonna end up with FMC (is it boo / thief crew / oldman slump / the goblin ? )
If I am not mistaken, the FMC in this game provides multiple routes to choose from. As such, the final ending will have a fixed route in mind, thus giving us a fairly sizeable amount of replayability value in going through all of the different corruption routes.

Sidharth Gaur

Oct 19, 2018
Hello folks.. need help with graphics.. just downloaded the game (quite a few times now) and there are a lots of graphics missing (especially the autotiles). Thanks

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
Hello folks.. need help with graphics.. just downloaded the game (quite a few times now) and there are a lots of graphics missing (especially the autotiles). Thanks
Post an attachment of what these missing graphics look like on your end. By sharing your missing graphic images, I am sure that someone here will have at least an inkling of an idea of how to best troubleshoot your issue and figure out the root cause of your graphical oddities.

On that note, while my memory is a bit foggy on this, I vaguely recall someone earlier in the thread alluding to the fact wherein the dev had neglected to include some graphics in the new version and as such, some images may appear to just be placeholders for now.

But I could just be very well mistaken on that. In any event, if you could share your images in a spoiler, that would be useful to help with identifying the problem.

Reactions: Sidharth Gaur

camper88

Feb 14, 2023
Question about walk through. Should I follow it exactly as it's written, step by step or I can do those events randomly?

DjanggoXXX

Apr 16, 2023
If I am not mistaken, the FMC in this game provides multiple routes to choose from. As such, the final ending will have a fixed route in mind, thus giving us a fairly sizeable amount of replayability value in going through all of the different corruption routes.
yea i feel that too, and i think one of "neutral ending" is, she's gonna go to the capital to find the cure.
and maybe....there will be curse of pleasure II set in the capital ( if the creator still have time to make a game)

DrunkenOwl

Jan 22, 2019
All the quests done from walkthrough until goblin quest. I came until the point that mayor says '' give me some more time to think about this'' for allowing me to go to the village. i skipped several days but still the same, any idea?

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes