3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

ninmungkOrn

Jul 17, 2017
why doesnt any messages show up for mine?

View attachment 3225465
Q: I don't see any texts in-game?
A: If you're having trouble with in-game texts not showing then you've probably not installed the fonts (correctly). There's a folder called 'Fonts' within the game's directory, you can install them by:
+ Right-click on them and choose 'Install' to install them into your operating system.
or
+ Open your 'Font Settings' on your Windows and drag-and-drop them into it.

View attachment 3225562

how to fix this? i re DL the game but same ..thanks
Q: It says something like missing files when I try to launch the game?
A: If the game won't start up for you and it says something with missing graphics then you might not have installed RMXP RTP on your system yet. Download and install this first:

Reactions: ph33rg0d

dhenfreitas

May 2, 2017
Just tried a tool from his Discord called GameStart.v5, which enables better scaling for high-end computers, allowing us to play his game as if it were made in MV.
Windows tries to block this with all its might, but it seems safe so far...
I won't post the link here, but I advise people to check his announcements tab on his Discord and download it from there.
He wants people to validate this for the team that developed it, or something.

Last edited:

tutuBRG

Feb 2, 2021
Hey guys, can someone plz help me? already downloaded in the description, i dont know if i need something else, if i installed it wrong, or whatever it can be causing this bug
1704210006896.png

Miyako

Jun 29, 2017
The scenes in this version was alright but the story is going in a direction I'm not interested in and that's me putting it lightly. Good luck RanneRo.

DenseFool

Oct 30, 2020
Just tried a tool from his Discord called GameStart.v5, which enables better scaling for high-end computers, allowing us to play his game as if it were made in MV.
Windows tries to block this with all its might, but it seems safe so far...
I won't post the link here, but I advise people to check his announcements tab on his Discord and download it from there.
He wants people to validate this for the team that developed it, or something.
I will post the link here

mirror:

Reactions: dhenfreitas

Reven23

Jul 31, 2020
How do you get the dream with Seita and the Demon? It seems it loops to Seita saying that he is looking for books to cure Yuuki.

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes