• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.40 star(s) 82 Votes

DOGG35

Feb 1, 2022
I don't want to be rude but this is getting ridiculous. Just check the first page or at least type in the search bar "no text". Half of this thread's comments are answers to your problem. Please check the first page.
sry

Jul 8, 2020
i got a problem i cant see the text at the starting and also in the game View attachment 3611147 View attachment 3611148
Take a look at your first attachment.
Do you see the file folders on the right in your screenshot?
Take a moment to think about what is not showing up for you.
Look at those folder names again.
Everything needed to fix your problem are right there, inside the folder named after what is not showing up.

DOGG35

Feb 1, 2022
Take a look at your first attachment.
Do you see the file folders on the right in your screenshot?
Take a moment to think about what is not showing up for you.
Look at those folder names again.
Everything needed to fix your problem are right there, inside the folder named after what is not showing up.
fixed it thx man and sorry

44b0fa8b

Jan 3, 2021
Dunno if it was updated here, but on rannero's discord theres a patch that was released a little bit after 0.9 was released that implemented the updated recollection room
Thank you for this information, do you know if updating works retroactively for the unlocks?

Edit for other users or future reference: I've downloaded both the game archive and the patch from the public Subscribestar link ( ) provided on Discord, dezipped the game then applied the patch (replacing the Data directory) before copying my saves into the newly deployed game directory and the Recollection room is correctly updated and thus it would appear the fix works retroactively on existing saves.

Last edited:
May 6, 2023
The link to RMX RTP seems to be dead. It point to a discord server. I've used the research bar but the only answers I found were about clicking on the link of the first post which is down.

disdain18

Feb 7, 2018
Sorry for this question if its answered but checked a couple of pages and the readme and didn't find anything. How the hell does combat work? Ap doesn't seem to replenish when it says but randomly? A general tutorial for combat in general wouldn't be bad

44b0fa8b

Jan 3, 2021
I have a basic understanding of combat that let me progress through the entire game so far, here's what I understand:
You have to distribute AP each turn between stats to increase your DEX (hit chance), STR (damage inflicted on hit), AGI (chance to dodge incoming attack completely) and DEF (damage reduced upon taking a hit)
DEX and AGI work in % chance
STR and DEF work in flat amounts of damage
Usually it's worth playing around with the values before locking them in so that you can find the most efficient use, because the increase are not linear, sometimes you will find situations like (I am making up a example):
0 DEX -> 49% chance to hit
1 DEX -> 50% chance to hit
2 DEX -> 71% chance to hit
3 DEX -> 72% chance to hit

You can also use your turn + AP to perform certain special action like healing with "Recover"
Regarding AP refilling, from my understanding they refill *AFTER* the stated amount of turns has elapsed. For example, if it says 5 turns for AP recharge, I've noticed you will not get AP back on turn 5 but instead at the beginning of turn 6, then 11 etc..

Finally, gear and level play an importance although the progression is fairly linear.

HUNTER XXX

Jan 3, 2021
I'll say it again, Rannero's just a dirty bastard who manipulates people so it doesn't matter if Rannero's little Fanboys denounce my posts because I'll repost them on this thread every time they're deleted.

Mr_Ainz

Oct 26, 2017
Bro this is one unhinged thread, if it wasn’t because 90% is people asking for help getting the to game run I'd spend more time here.

Download44

Aug 9, 2019
Go to the RPG Maker webiste, on the download section:
Then select Runtime Packages then scroll down a bit and select RPG Maker XP then click download runtime package.
You will get an installer file that should handle what you need.
Also don't forget to install the fonts located in the Wherever_your_game_is_installed\Fonts directory by double clicking on them.
I did all and now it says

Unable to find file Graphics/Autotiles/001-G_Water1.

3.40 star(s) 82 Votes