3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

Ai.Miku

Apr 20, 2018
If you get the error:

NameError occurred while running script. uninitialized constant interpreter::journal

when trying to go get dinner at night the first time you can swap to night time yourself (See screenshot below), use the below bugfix from the dev's discord (replace your 'data' folder in the game's main folder with the one attached. This is for version 0.9, assume he will have it fixed in the next release.

View attachment 3199915
thank you

Telolet

Sep 5, 2022
Try to calm down on the fapping man, your a machine lol
Lol, my typo is over beyond
Joke asides, the message speed is really too fast and i need help about it

Edit : no need, it's already fixed and i don't know how its happened

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Shizusan

fromhell

Aug 15, 2020
i got this error while entering hero's father house (inn) after they came to study and the father invited me for dinner 1716963411529.png

NanoInkzy

May 25, 2024
i got this error while entering hero's father house (inn) after they came to study and the father invited me for dinner View attachment 3681500
I had the same error but apparently you go back to the front page of this post, and there is a Extra Section, with a thing called Bug Fix. It will direct you to a google drive download and the file is named Data.rar or something. On your current game folder, delete your old data.rar file in your game folder and replace it with the new one you download with the bug fix link and it should basically fix itself when you reload the game.

fromhell

Aug 15, 2020
I had the same error but apparently you go back to the front page of this post, and there is a Extra Section, with a thing called Bug Fix. It will direct you to a google drive download and the file is named Data.rar or something. On your current game folder, delete your old data.rar file in your game folder and replace it with the new one you download with the bug fix link and it should basically fix itself when you reload the game.
it worked
thanks alot

Reactions: NanoInkzy
3.50 star(s) 84 Votes