3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

llChaoticll

Apr 1, 2022
i need help progressing. the mayor keeps saying this dialog and idk what else to do i have done the hot springs, the tavern, the study and hide and seek event, the nobleman and poor artist, and boo. and idk what else i have not done.

Jul 8, 2020
i need help progressing. the mayor keeps saying this dialog and idk what else to do i have done the hot springs, the tavern, the study and hide and seek event, the nobleman and poor artist, and boo. and idk what else i have not done.
Talk to all the kids and Theff. You're missing something. Have you checked the homeless camp?

skullert

Nov 22, 2020
some events are only at night.
read the books, you might need to increase your exobisime.
you need to progress all storylines, before you can do the goblin village.
don't forget to check at your home, some events trigger when you enter your home.
exit and enter to check if you hit the trigger.
it does not trigger when you wake up at home.

llChaoticll

Apr 1, 2022
some events are only at night.
read the books, you might need to increase your exobisime.
you need to progress all storylines, before you can do the goblin village.
don't forget to check at your home, some events trigger when you enter your home.
exit and enter to check if you hit the trigger.
it does not trigger when you wake up at home.
idk where the other books are i only got the first one.

Jul 8, 2020
May i ask the location and what time do they appear.
It's below the town, end of the path beyond the tavern.
idk where the other books are i only got the first one.
Spending the night with Boo at the other house. You can approach him in his room and he'll be reading the book. After knowing the book is there you can go back to that bookshelf when he isn't there to get book #2.

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes