3.50 star(s) 85 Votes

Rollen81

Nov 22, 2020
This needs QOL and a new guide/walkthrough. Maybe some bug fix as well. When I came back from coal village, I wasn't able to have study sessions with Hiroshi or the kids as a group. I finally got the level 1 book from the Inn vendor. Unlock the Onsen and did everything, I could do. I feel like, I'm missing so much. The old man isn't west. The only thing I can do at the onsen is bath "alone". The mayor needs to search his bookshelf for info on goblins. The kids aren't giving me anything to go forward. Boo wants to have sex, but I can't since I need level 2 and nothing I do gives me "experience" to unlock the second book.

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
the soluiton work not
Go to the inn
o Go upstairs then turn right
o Talk to the nobleman
 Go to the hot springs
o Talk to the blue haired man
o Bring Boo 4 times
o Bring Seita 4 times
o Go alone 2/3 times

i have ol down and is goes not.
1725230510662.png

i have ol nothing the soluiton is totally incomplete .
1725230728619.png

this is same info is tottal wrong
 Go to the inn and talk to the blue haired man
 Rest until the evening then go talk to Boo
o Let pass some days then talk to him again so your exhibitionism level can rise a little bit
 Go to the inn and talk to the book vendor
o Ground floor. His room is next to the doctor
 Go home
o Stay awake at night, go to the book shelf and read the book
o Go to the tavern and talk to Theff
o Go to sleep

the Blue Hraied men ist not her

Who knows what you really have to do to unlock the onsen ?

Last edited:

21ftsp

Jul 9, 2021
Some files in the data folder were corrupt, I'll leave a link for you to test too

1. Apply the patch
2. In JoiPlay, go to Settings > Clear Runtime Package
3. Install the runtime

the file got removed

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
nobody knows what you have to do to unlock the onsen because the solution is not correct ?

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
(RGSS-RTP standard not found) I unzip RPGVXAce_RTP file to game folder and still getting the same error message. Any help?
If someone knows how to fix it tell us, i need it too hahahhahahahahha
You have to install it and not put it in the game folder -.- To avoid such a error the next games, its best you install all of them for every engine.

ps.: Even the installation guide in the OP tells you what to do.

Unknown40404

Mar 21, 2024
NTR? Bruh, just cheating bro.
There is no sense of NTR at all.Besides the main character is a woman, and this is more of a reverse Harem. It's no different from other games.

Hello bi nè

Mar 13, 2020
i have some questions:

1. when seita saw the scene between boo and yuuki, he left and what happened next, what did he do at the end of v0.9?

2. did he come back at the end of v0.9? did yuuki go looking for him ?

miom150

Mar 17, 2019
i have some questions:

1. when seita saw the scene between boo and yuuki, he left and what happened next, what did he do at the end of v0.9?

2. did he come back at the end of v0.9? did yuuki go looking for him ?
answer : 1. seita will leave the house and crying in the lake near homeless people house in the rainy day
2. yuuki will search seita in the rainy day , you must go to the homeless people and go to lake in the upper left , and then she find seita and comfort seita and tell go home together , seita will find a way to kick boo from the village if i not mistaken , main story end

Telolet

Sep 5, 2022
answer : 1. seita will leave the house and crying in the lake near homeless people house in the rainy day
2. yuuki will search seita in the rainy day , you must go to the homeless people and go to lake in the upper left , and then she find seita and comfort seita and tell go home together , seita will find a way to kick boo from the village if i not mistaken , main story end
That's sound more benefitting for boo. If yuuki doesn't change and still like that (or even worst) they can do whatever they want at outside village and no one stop them. Interesting

Reactions: katsura kotaro

21ftsp

Jul 9, 2021
Some files in the data folder were corrupt, I'll leave a link for you to test too

1. Apply the patch
2. In JoiPlay, go to Settings > Clear Runtime Package
3. Install the runtime

how to apply the patch? my joyplay should "rga" but in your file is "json"?

3.50 star(s) 85 Votes