3.50 star(s) 85 Votes

Toothless125

Aug 31, 2024
The game crashes when you try to visit Togoshi's house for the first time in the evening. How can I fix this? (RTSP RTP is installed)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
p.s this moment has passed in version 0.7 there is no error in this version
Since no one was responding there is a bug fix under the download button. i will try miself to see if it works cuz i have the same problem.

impresso

Nov 26, 2017
How do you increase your exhibitionism level. I am stuck because I can't buy this god damn book from the book merchant to unlock the remove jacket
So, not all tasks are completed. Try talking to all the villagers at different times of the day. It worked for me - it started the event I missed.

Reactions: MugiwaraPrince

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
can wher make new sulotion the old is a bade joke nothing work !!!
i can not start the Goblin Quest info tottal wrong
and antoher infos tottal wrong that help not.

Drioto

Jul 4, 2022
Does anyone have file json to fix bug on joiplay? I found the link in this thread but its ded and json patch from other game didnt work. Ty!

zeldora

Apr 4, 2019
hey guys, i want to try playing this game, so can anyone tell me, is this game linear? i mean are there multiple routes or something?

Mustaccio

Jan 17, 2023
how roam around during night? I know I need night then read the first book but when I rest during evening it's morning after and I can't read in evening
edit I find it actually, I need to say to seita during evening to have dinner and then it's night

3.50 star(s) 85 Votes