3.50 star(s) 85 Votes

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
How to unlock the onsen
The solution is incomplete because the addition is missing
1726366737293.png

her i have help thanks Discord^^
When Yuuki falls asleep at night, three menus appear. Among them, choose “Still Awake” and go to the tavern. Talk to Teff at the tavern to get a part-time job as a server. After the event, talk to Seita in the morning to hold a study group event.
Afterwards, proceed to Onsen.
A little tip: if she works in the tavern without a top, you have done everything right. If, like me, you have already done everything else, it is enough to go straight to the onsen in the morning

Reactions: sandallcuk

sandallcuk

Jan 1, 2020
The solution is incomplete because the addition is missing
View attachment 4035121

her i have help thanks Discord^^
When Yuuki falls asleep at night, three menus appear. Among them, choose “Still Awake” and go to the tavern. Talk to Teff at the tavern to get a part-time job as a server. After the event, talk to Seita in the morning to hold a study group event.
Afterwards, proceed to Onsen.
A little tip: if she works in the tavern without a top, you have done everything right. If, like me, you have already done everything else, it is enough to go straight to the onsen in the morning
Thank's bro, it works

Reactions: Sangoku25

Theredsand

Sep 10, 2024
View attachment 234369

Overview:
Playing as a beautiful village girl who goes on a dangerous adventure to protect her little brother and people in the village. With a pretty face and a sexy body, she's always the target for perverted pranks, sexual harassment, bullying and even blackmail. Will she be able to overcome the curse of pleasure to protect her little brother and everyone she cares about, or gets drowned in lust, corrupted and become another victim of the curse?​

Thread Updated: 2023-12-23
Release Date: 2023-12-23
Developer: RanneRo - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.9
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Note: if you start the game and there is no text showing, please install the fonts included in the game files. More information found HERE

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD

Extra: Walkthrough - Bugfix

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 6043 View attachment 152298 View attachment 152299 View attachment 152300
Hi I can't see any dialogues can anyone help me

bato22

Jan 8, 2024
One thing that pissed me is that all letters in the game is all empty even at the beginning and the menu is all empty

KuroYuuki21

Jul 31, 2019
no , its not.... u can check his twitter / subscribe star, the delay is because his wedding . im more curious of how he gonna end this game
Not just weeding, cos he's have a baby now, . . . He is a father , . . . Maybe he's also busy taking everything

But im still surprised he still refused to add lactation to the game

Aug 27, 2017
Okay, what I'm talked about that is that game was abandoned for 2-3 years earlier, so now where I see "when that game got abandoned tag" etc, me personally laughing at it

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
answer : 1. seita will leave the house and crying in the lake near homeless people house in the rainy day
2. yuuki will search seita in the rainy day , you must go to the homeless people and go to lake in the upper left , and then she find seita and comfort seita and tell go home together , seita will find a way to kick boo from the village if i not mistaken , main story end
How'd you see the scene where he kicks him out of the village? I finished it but it ends with seita making his sister breakfest

horsefuker

Jul 25, 2020
The game crashes when you try to visit Togoshi's house for the first time in the evening. How can I fix this? (RTSP RTP is installed)
p.s this moment has passed in version 0.7 there is no error in this version

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 85 Votes