3.50 star(s) 85 Votes

Quasiz

Sep 13, 2018
I just got back from the bandit camp and I'm stuck. According to the guide I should get level 3 exhibitionism after doing study sessions with the boys 3 times, but the 3rd study session didn't level up my exhibitionism, so I can't progress with all other scenes that require it and Exposure

Is this a bug? Am I missing something? Is there a cheat to raise it?

Jul 8, 2020
I just got back from the bandit camp and I'm stuck. According to the guide I should get level 3 exhibitionism after doing study sessions with the boys 3 times, but the 3rd study session didn't level up my exhibitionism, so I can't progress with all other scenes that require it and Exposure

Is this a bug? Am I missing something? Is there a cheat to raise it?
Spam repeatable interactions to raise exposure potential.

Zepolki

Jun 19, 2024
Bro am I bugged cause my exposure lvl ain't going lvl 1 at all and it's pissing me off since I re did the whole coal village event twice

Sronzer

Feb 9, 2018
I donwloaded the latest version. When I start the game, it shows no text. Even in the menu where Start or New Game is supposed to appear, it shows nothing. I can go up or down in the menu and even start the game where New Game is supposed to be but there is not text.

Zepolki

Jun 19, 2024
I have no repeatable interactions though. I've talked with literally every single NPC in the village and nothing happens
Try to increase ur exhibition level . Skip days and talk to boo or lil boys to increase exhibition level then talk to the guy who is next room to the doctor in the inn and buy magazine

pad thai

Jan 24, 2018
I followed the walkthrough exactly but got stuck before fighting the monster after the evil goblins event (p.7 of the walkthrough)

It tells me that I need exposure level 3, but I only have exposure level 1. I don't know what went wrong here and how to proceed.

Any help greatly appreciated

Screenshot 2024-10-17 052524.png

I downloaded the file from this site (v0.9) without the bugpatch from subscribestar. I am facing the same problem after re-downloading the game and the bugpatch from subscribestar and tranferring my old save files.

Zepolki

Jun 19, 2024
I followed the walkthrough exactly but got stuck before fighting the monster after the evil goblins event (p.7 of the walkthrough)

It tells me that I need exposure level 3, but I only have exposure level 1. I don't know what went wrong here and how to proceed.

Any help greatly appreciated

View attachment 4139874

I downloaded the file from this site (v0.9) without the bugpatch from subscribestar. I am facing the same problem after re-downloading the game and the bugpatch from subscribestar and tranferring my old save files.
Again skip days and visit boo, lil kids , to increase ur exhibition lvl read the book given by boo at night

3.50 star(s) 85 Votes