3.40 star(s) 82 Votes

RyonLinber

Jan 21, 2018
Sorry if already posted but i didn't find nothing about it, someone know how to fix it (early in the game, when you enter inside the house to dinner to the blonde family with your brother after gain the curse)
Screenshot 2024-01-19 214244.png

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
What type of ending would yall like to see? Personally I'd like a bitter sweet ending where the brother gets to date his sister but his friends are the ones who get to fuck her. More netorase than straight ntr.
You mean her friends? ;)

I actually think now (0.9) is the perfect moment to set up flags for multiple endings.

I like your Idea of an cuck-ending, but you also can easily make a good ending from now on and obviously a bad ending.

Some ideas:

Cuck ending would be somewhat fun, because how pure Seita is, he wants turn 18 before having sex :D

Good ending, I think, there is enough story build up for that. breaking the curse and leaving the villige, as they planed.

Bad ending, well, it's self explanatory, total whore. ^^

Reactions: bosa43

Fiskifluga

Dec 29, 2023
im stuck, what am i supossed to do after giving the item shop owner the ingredients? i looked at the walkthrough and went to the hotsprings but cant find the nobleman

Roawwr

Jan 20, 2022
FOR JOIPLAY USERS !!!

1) If youre having "String can't be coerced into fixnum", download and unzip first file(patches.json) into the game folder.

*If You're getting unable to find autotile error do the second thing*

2) First of all if you haven't linked any type of rtp, download RPGM XP RTP not the other ones dumb lil bro. If you have already linked one, GO TO THE SETTINGS, SCROLL DOWN AND CLICK THE RESET RTP THING. Then re-link with the right rtp file. (Google it mate rpgm xp rtp)

Please like this post if you fix your issue so others also can see it (idk how this websi
te works)

3.40 star(s) 82 Votes