• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.40 star(s) 82 Votes

kaankaya

Jul 7, 2020
this error showed up in version 0.9 when i entered the togoshis house for dinner

Name error occured while running script
uninitialized constant interpreter journal

Last edited:
Reactions: Sjzbshsh

zektamor

Nov 1, 2017
This dev has to be a total retard. Jesus christ, this has to be the most annoying, outdated, dumbass game I've played. Combat system probably took a lot of time to implement, and all that just for it to be so boring and unplayable.

JustaDudeMan

Nov 1, 2023
This dev has to be a total retard. Jesus christ, this has to be the most annoying, outdated, dumbass game I've played. Combat system probably took a lot of time to implement, and all that just for it to be so boring and unplayable.
They borrowed the combat code from another game with that developers permission I believe.

Reactions: zektamor

Drunk on life

Jan 16, 2017
I remember playing this one a while ago and sheesh that combat.

I already went through sangeki of gear, rhodes fortress and rotation cut, so I really really really don't feel like trudging through7 hours of that obnoxious battle system again.

Is there a cheat plugin to speed up the battles in this RPGmaker version? For example like doing a 1-hit-kill like in the cheat MV plugin?

Reactions: DenseFool

DenseFool

Oct 30, 2020
I remember playing this one a while ago and sheesh that combat.

I already went through sangeki of gear, rhodes fortress and rotation cut, so I really really really don't feel like trudging through7 hours of that obnoxious battle system again.

Is there a cheat plugin to speed up the battles in this RPGmaker version? For example like doing a 1-hit-kill like in the cheat MV plugin?
you can save edit and give yourself a bunch of xp to one hit kill

Reactions: Drunk on life

liefy31

Feb 22, 2021
FOR JOIPLAY USERS !!!

1) If youre having "String can't be coerced into fixnum", download and unzip first file(patches.json) into the game folder.

*If You're getting unable to find autotile error do the second thing*

2) First of all if you haven't linked any type of rtp, download RPGM XP RTP not the other ones dumb lil bro. If you have already linked one, GO TO THE SETTINGS, SCROLL DOWN AND CLICK THE RESET RTP THING. Then re-link with the right rtp file. (Google it mate rpgm xp rtp)

Please like this post if you fix your issue so others also can see it (idk how this websi
te works)
Do you know how to fix this?

PinkySamich

May 6, 2019
After going to the Inn for dinner at the beginning, I kept getting an error saying "NameError occurred while running the script. Uninitialized constant Interpreter::Journal". Anyone know a fix?

3.40 star(s) 82 Votes