3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

bongsensei

Oct 30, 2019
I've seen this game since many years ago and always been keeping prevent by [Abandoned] tag. 2 Days ago, I deciced to play the game because it pops up to my eye by clicking accident and I must leave a comment (and a 5 stars review too, ofcourse!!!) here when I realize that spending 14hrs playing without noticing :WaitWhat::WaitWhat::WaitWhat:. I hope the Deverloper will finish the game soon because I don't want to wait any years to end this endless excitement :HideThePain::HideThePain:. Thanks alot

P/s: btw the fact that I'm okay with shota content doesn't mean the isn't good with others, the game has many many many potentials to keep you guys playing. So please enjoy the game and helping the Developer.

*Sorry for my bad English*

MNJNJNKJN

Aug 28, 2021
I've seen this game since many years ago and always been keeping prevent by [Abandoned] tag. 2 Days ago, I deciced to play the game because it pops up to my eye by clicking accident and I must leave a comment (and a 5 stars review too, ofcourse!!!) here when I realize that spending 14hrs playing without noticing :WaitWhat::WaitWhat::WaitWhat:. I hope the Deverloper will finish the game soon because I don't want to wait any years to end this endless excitement :HideThePain::HideThePain:. Thanks alot

P/s: btw the fact that I'm okay with shota content doesn't mean the isn't good with others, the game has many many many potentials to keep you guys playing. So please enjoy the game and helping the Developer.

*Sorry for my bad English*
somein wrong with us for enjoying shota lol

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes