3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

HUNTER XXX

Jan 3, 2021
its his game wtf, he does what he wants
you are so entitled dude
Ok it's his game but what's the point of asking his fans' opinions if he never takes them into account?
This is clearly taking people for idiots
in addition Rannero has done so many low blows that those who want to find excuses for him are either completely unbearable fanboys or unconscious young people who have not yet been abused by Rannero

inye59

May 9, 2020
The game started from before the pandemic they passed aroud 7 years... And well I could go around the globe with my '75 grandfathers lada (ziguli).. Twice!! I don't if he is entitled of not if he listens his patreons or not. That's up to them. I liked what I played so far but(t) it is one of those game that will never be completed. like Claires quest etc.. Any way I am goin' to check again in 15- 20 years to see if is finished..If I am still alive :ROFLMAO:

HUNTER XXX

Jan 3, 2021
I sincerely believe that a good part of his fans and "former fans" will be dead before Rannero plans to finish his game.
at the same time there's too much money at stake so it would be stupid not to take advantage of it
besides, the only survivor of this hecatomb will surely be trashboxe, given that he was able to dodge all the drama with his ultra instincts :cool:

inye59

May 9, 2020
Yeah the windows are trying to help you from playing that game.. :ROFLMAO:
Now the serious answer have installed the rtx and the bug fix?

Schwarz_07

Feb 13, 2021
Yeah the windows are trying to help you from playing that game.. :ROFLMAO:
Now the serious answer have installed the rtx and the bug fix?
Yep i do both of them, the bug fix and i installed the newer RMXP TRP, but still got nothing on the dialouge

Schwarz_07

Feb 13, 2021
Probably because you have not installed the fonts included with the release, which is mentioned on the OP and the readme and every other page of this thread.
Where can i get them? I jut download the files, extract it, and play the game, is there another step that i miss? And of course i already install the newer RMXP TRP and Download the Bug Fix

HUNTER XXX

Jan 3, 2021
Where can i get them? I jut download the files, extract it, and play the game, is there another step that i miss? And of course i already install the newer RMXP TRP and Download the Bug Fix
Hello Schwarz
the fonts are in the "Fonts" file, which is in your game folder, so you don't need to download anything.
all you have to do is open the "Fonts" file and double-click on the fonts, then you'll see the word "install" in the top left-hand corner, click on it and that's it.
don't forget to do the same for the three fonts

Reactions: MugiwaraPrince

kiracchi

Nov 23, 2020
guys theres something I can do about the game size?
the natural one is to small to my eyes and the full one become too ugly...

Apatch

Aug 25, 2018
I wonder if player can beat the game with Yuuki and Boo haven't sex any time? Even if it seems that player must complete all the quest.

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
I wonder if player can beat the game with Yuuki and Boo haven't sex any time? Even if it seems that player must complete all the quest.
Don't think it's possible, as Boo has the most content, so you can't raise you lewdness without him to trigger the story progression. At least to my understanding )

Apatch

Aug 25, 2018
Don't think it's possible, as Boo has the most content, so you can't raise you lewdness without him to trigger the story progression. At least to my understanding )
Oh, look like Seita is poor guy in the game, I just hope Yuuki won't be too cruel to her brother.:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 4ung-4ang
3.50 star(s) 84 Votes