• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.40 star(s) 82 Votes

Deathlysin

Mar 7, 2021
I really didn't expect the 0.9 version to have a dog story, now the little boy's story is enough, I hope the next version can have a follow-up plot with dogs, really want more bestiality
greatest story will be her lost mom story, it will make game rise in popularity, and i notice since i realise it long time ago

Asumcc

May 25, 2023
HEAR ME OUT, how about this game make a real continuation of conversation at the path we took.

Like FR it fuck with me a lot. At the start of the game at the lake (Hide And Seek), I choose to decline the moron small demon, but yet the continuation of the conversation is so dementia and low iq. If you reach that place you know what I am talking about. The moron literally said "I show it to the other moron" but tf I did not and It didnt give me the choice to call out the fucking bullshit, I hate this specific part, where the game try to push us to the storyline that we didnt want to partake in. Fuck this bullshit man.

And I get it, this is the entire idea of the MC but that doesnt stop me from complaning. Bro is literally have no back bone to say NO at mid BS talk. Bro is literally spongebob no cap

Last edited:

「S」- Man

Aug 27, 2021
HEAR ME OUT, how about this game make a real continuation of conversation at the path we took.

Like FR it fuck with me a lot. At the start of the game at the lake (Hide And Seek), I choose to decline the moron small demon, but yet the continuation of the conversation is so dementia and low iq. If you reach that place you know what I am talking about. The moron literally said "I show it to the other moron" but tf I did not and It didnt give me the choice to call out the fucking bullshit, I hate this specific part, where the game try to push us to the storyline that we didnt want to partake in. Fuck this bullshit man.
Bruh this ain't Mass Effect, your choices don't matter :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Apatch

Aug 25, 2018

And I get it, this is the entire idea of the MC but that doesnt stop me from complaning. Bro is literally have no back bone to say NO at mid BS talk. Bro is literally spongebob no cap
The storyline is indeed a LINE, no branch, no really choice. Minigame like Hide And Seek confuse me too. To a large extent, it is story that drives the characters, not player.:confused:

Gyask

Nov 9, 2019
I was stuck in this too, I was missing 1 last event, you have to visit Takashi in the evening, he is in his house, after the scene the next morning talk with your brother and there is an event of studying again, after that you get a new title, and you are good to go to the mayor and advance
(there's also a little scene at night in front of the inn with the professor, but I think that's an extra)
you are my hero! thx!

ilord11

Mar 12, 2024
The current version just have single root to follow or some chooses may change the main events?

Asumcc

May 25, 2023
The storyline is indeed a LINE, no branch, no really choice. Minigame like Hide And Seek confuse me too. To a large extent, it is story that drives the characters, not player.:confused:
Yeah, what you have said really align with what I expected the game to be. I though it to be a choice driven by the player not the premade conversation, no choice, can't decline, type of shit the developer try to drive us to. While I do understand the whole point of the game being a disgusting shit. I still some what have faith I can avoid it all and see how the story goes but fuck the developer have to make this bullshit dementia and low iq choice to FORCE the Npc conversation to one story line.

I absolutely have no problem if it that is the case but the game IS REPRESENTED AS CHOICE NOT VISUAL NOVEL TYPE OF SHIT.

Asumcc

May 25, 2023
It fuck my mind at how it have to be this way. The best game that I get to experience the "choice to decline" is just suck. It's basically like the average game from 2000, where we are given the choice to be the Good or the Bad Guy but If we choose the bad guy, we damn well know the story is mostly empty and no real effort put in. Anyway do you have any RPG game recommendation where we have real choice and story branch

Reactions: Ifllslonly

joemola

Feb 11, 2024
hey guys i have a problem
every time i dawnload the rpg maker xp runtime and i double click it it says that the setup is corrupt and i tried downloading it 9 times and it stil says the sime what do i do how do i dawnload rpg maker xp

• Hey there

Asumcc

May 25, 2023
I do coding and make games. I damn well know it is not hard to have two split REAL choice story. It is just a matter of organizing about what you visualized at the path you want to make. This developer is just straight up have lazy way of writing the story which you can see at how poorly and boring it is at the start, which I could understand if they are not that good at writing story which they are (suck).

Also while I play at the start many of the interaction is FORCED. For example, when you finish the main quest at first the game gives you time to explore, when I interact with NPC they literally shoved me a quest that cannot be decline and to make it worse it cut right to cut scene and having the player no choice to stop but to follow the game wants.

Why am I saying all of this? because its such a let down for a game with potential to have a good non harassments path imo.

3.40 star(s) 82 Votes