3.40 star(s) 82 Votes

Melonoscopy

Jan 4, 2020
This game is honestly such a let down. It started off with a lot of potential, and the girl looks great. But then it's just hours of mild groping and touching, with such small progressions for so long. That's the minor issue though. The biggest issue I have with this is boo.

For some reason the game is fixated on him as the main partner despite being a random kid who shows up midway. It's such a turn off as well because of his disgusting character. I'm ok with normal NTR, but this kid basically just uses pity and sympathy to manipulate people to get what he wants. It's the most pathetic form of NTR. I much prefer the genuine, straightforward corruption.
On top of that, I really hate how malicious he is. He's without a doubt the worst character in the game. Even the bandits are surprisingly good people compared to this little shit. And he for some reason has a vendetta against the girl's brother because he's jealous or some bs.

The girl for some reason is totally ok with all this and obeys all his disgusting desires every time, which really taints her character for me as well. Even if she's cursed and stuff, anyone with a brain can tell that this kid is not a good person, and yet she doesn't mind. She's supposed to be a righteous adventurer and even after hours of corruption gameplay, she's still extremely resistant to doing much lewd stuff. But then when it comes to this evil shit of a kid, she loses all resistance and becomes completely obedient and willing. This doesn't only feel unpleasant, but also completely breaks the logic of the game so far. It makes no sense for this to happen after everything the game has shown up till then.
Boo is unquestionably the single worst part of the game, and he doesn't seem to be going away.

Melonoscopy

Jan 4, 2020
Having that same problem did u find the problem
If you get the error:

NameError occurred while running script. uninitialized constant interpreter::journal

when trying to go get dinner at night the first time you can swap to night time yourself (See screenshot below), use the below bugfix from the dev's discord (replace your 'data' folder in the game's main folder with the one attached. This is for version 0.9, assume he will have it fixed in the next release.

View attachment 3199915
Look here

HUNTER XXX

Jan 3, 2021
This game is honestly such a let down. It started off with a lot of potential, and the girl looks great. But then it's just hours of mild groping and touching, with such small progressions for so long. That's the minor issue though. The biggest issue I have with this is boo.

For some reason the game is fixated on him as the main partner despite being a random kid who shows up midway. It's such a turn off as well because of his disgusting character. I'm ok with normal NTR, but this kid basically just uses pity and sympathy to manipulate people to get what he wants. It's the most pathetic form of NTR. I much prefer the genuine, straightforward corruption.
On top of that, I really hate how malicious he is. He's without a doubt the worst character in the game. Even the bandits are surprisingly good people compared to this little shit. And he for some reason has a vendetta against the girl's brother because he's jealous or some bs.

The girl for some reason is totally ok with all this and obeys all his disgusting desires every time, which really taints her character for me as well. Even if she's cursed and stuff, anyone with a brain can tell that this kid is not a good person, and yet she doesn't mind. She's supposed to be a righteous adventurer and even after hours of corruption gameplay, she's still extremely resistant to doing much lewd stuff. But then when it comes to this evil shit of a kid, she loses all resistance and becomes completely obedient and willing. This doesn't only feel unpleasant, but also completely breaks the logic of the game so far. It makes no sense for this to happen after everything the game has shown up till then.
Boo is unquestionably the single worst part of the game, and he doesn't seem to be going away.
If Boo is also present in the story of the game it is above all because of Rannero's particular tastes, his stories always talk about a big sister or a mother or even both who ends up fucking with a naughty kid
afterwards I have nothing against Shota content but Rannero's game lacks coherence and above all a certain logic and so when I see him giving bogus excuses to work less on his game I tell myself that he is still cheeky

by the way here's what's happening in the Fan Suggestion
Fans: we would like to see an anal scene
Rannero: anal is dirty so no anal scene or double penetration
fans: ok, so why not a double vaginal?
Rannero: hmm!? I need something that inspires me I know! I'm going to do a scene with Boo
Fans: Another scene with Boo? Why not do a lesbian scene instead?
Rannero: uh.... You're right, something new is needed... I know! I'm going to do a scene with Boo!
Fans:... uh sorry but I think you misread what we wanted
Rannero: as much for me, I was wrong, but in any case, you are absolutely right, a scene with Boo would be much better
Fans: Um... well ok

I might be doing too much but that's literally how it happens.

Besides, I have a saying for this guy: “The less Rannero does, the better he feels.”

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020

I agree with pretty much everything that you said the boo shit doesnt make sense. I like the female mc she is cute and an ideal character for corruption. Buuuuuut I also hate kiddie shit which makes this game basically not for me because that seems to be the main theme. Im sorry to say but you cant really go by logic when it comes to these types of games because nothing about it is logical my friend.

HUNTER XXX

Jan 3, 2021
I just wanna say that I download RPG Maker XP RTP but when I use the full screen, it just say that I didn't install it yet, how to fix that?
Hello Yay2

try downloading the RTP here

I hope this will help you solve the problem

Jan 31, 2020
Soon he is working on it. Also, to mention he is trying to end the game by multiple endings. By the poll posted on discord (i guess) lot of people wanted scenes with the old guy than boo so we can except scenes with him more.
Really? That's kinda surprising. Though i wonder if there will be an ending that is for Teff only. So, still no possibilities of it having any pregnancy huh.

HUNTER XXX

Jan 3, 2021
Soon he is working on it. Also, to mention he is trying to end the game by multiple endings. By the poll posted on discord (i guess) lot of people wanted scenes with the old guy than boo so we can except scenes with him more.
So if I understood correctly flipzyFlip Are you saying that Rannero is working on finalizing his game?
Sorry to tell you this but your words sound like a good joke to my ears
Rannero always said that he would finish his game on a certain date but each time he pushed it back for various excuses, moreover if you take the example of update 0.9 it too had to be released on a specific date but each time it was postponed and it took almost 4 years so after a while, I have a lot of reluctance to believe Rannero's words
Afterwards it is perhaps possible that he will finish his game this year given that he intends to use AI to generate his CGs, he has even subscribed to the NovelAI site so he surely intends to use it for his purposes
so if his game is not finished at least by the end of the year or even the beginning of next year, then I tell myself that he will never change and that he will continue to take his fans for idiots even if deep down ,
no matter the outcome of this story, Rannero has lost the trust of many people

Not_Sure

Mar 13, 2018
He did lose his Patreon account, full of people who probably forgot they were giving him a monthly pay.

I bet a lot of his old supporters didn't move over to SubscribeStar, surely he is getting less money each month.

That makes me wonder, will he start doing smaller 0.01 updates now to try and milk it longer.
Next year we'll get 0.91, then in 2026 v0.92

Reactions: HUNTER XXX

HUNTER XXX

Jan 3, 2021
He did lose his Patreon account, full of people who probably forgot they were giving him a monthly pay.

I bet a lot of his old supporters didn't move over to SubscribeStar, surely he is getting less money each month.

That makes me wonder, will he start doing smaller 0.01 updates now to try and milk it longer.
Next year we'll get 0.91, then in 2026 v0.92
His Patreon account was suspended and closed because he did not respect the site's policy. Moreover, I had heard that it was a former fan who had denounced him because he had become aware that Rannero took his fans for idiots so he got what he deserved,
Moreover, you are absolutely right, he earns less money, about half of what he earned before.
moreover I find your reasoning very interesting and to be honest I wouldn't even be surprised if Rannero did this kind of small update every year just to delay the finalization of his game even further
Afterwards only the future will tell us but if he really does such a thing, I could no longer even call him a crook, because that word would be far too mild to describe such an individual.

HUNTER XXX

Jan 3, 2021
I appreciate that but I tried, but it keep saying it is not installed yet despite it already got installed.
Hello Yay2
I see, sorry but I don't know how to help you.
However I would advise you to try updating your graphics driver, you never know, or maybe you should just delete the old RTP and reinstall it.

fronam135

Oct 4, 2023
Can someone tell me why my save files aren't getting saved! I've started a new game twice and the save files aren't there when I exit and start the game again. I have already download all the bug fixes and the data file for the game but this bug isn't going, how must I progress if I can't save the game?

HUNTER XXX

Jan 3, 2021
can someone help me? i don't see the text ... i searced into the link in the 1 page but nothing
Hello FireDragon
If the font does not appear, simply go to your game folder and go to the "fonts" folder, you should find three files there, double click on them then at the top left you will see the word "install" click on it and that's it, repeat the same operation for the three fonts ;)

Reactions: Fire dragon7269

HUNTER XXX

Jan 3, 2021
Can someone tell me why my save files aren't getting saved! I've started a new game twice and the save files aren't there when I exit and start the game again. I have already download all the bug fixes and the data file for the game but this bug isn't going, how must I progress if I can't save the game?
Hello Fronam

try to change the directory of the game for example try to put the complete folder of your game on your desktop or in a folder with a path less long and try to make a backup if it works the backup will appear in the folder of the game

3.40 star(s) 82 Votes