3.40 star(s) 82 Votes

HUNTER XXX

Jan 3, 2021
pretty big recent update and yes
the developer (Rannero) is a lazy bastard who spends his time talking on discord or taking holidays, he's been tirelessly delaying his updates for years asking for suggestions when he doesn't listen to any of them.
and as far as I'm concerned, update 0.9 is insignificant and really lacking in content
simple and concrete example, from the beginning of the creation of the game until the update 0.8 it took him 3 years and to create the 0.9 it took him 4 years but if you take the total contents of the update 0.9 compared to the creation of the game until the update 0.8 you will see at which point the 0.9 is a swindle

rangabang

May 4, 2021
the developer (Rannero) is a lazy bastard who spends his time talking on discord or taking holidays, he's been tirelessly delaying his updates for years asking for suggestions when he doesn't listen to any of them.
and as far as I'm concerned, update 0.9 is insignificant and really lacking in content
simple and concrete example, from the beginning of the creation of the game until the update 0.8 it took him 3 years and to create the 0.9 it took him 4 years but if you take the total contents of the update 0.9 compared to the creation of the game until the update 0.8 you will see at which point the 0.9 is a swindle
Question for you, did you pay for it?

HUNTER XXX

Jan 3, 2021
Question for you, did you pay for it?
Hello rangabang
I say this without wanting to offend you, but if you read my message you should have at least understood that I was one of his Fans for years and that as a result I paid for a Patreon subscription and to tell you the truth my first payment was in 2017 I stopped around 2022 however I do not deny that I sometimes stopped my subscription for one or two months because there was little content
Besides, if you yourself were one of his fans you must surely know that the first updates took two to three months to come out at least until update 0.6 and that's from 0.7 that we spent 6 months of waiting then a little over a year for update 0.8 and finally update 0.9 which took around 4 years to release, moreover a large part of the CG was already finalized and drawn for a long time so I find that update 0.9 is a middle finger to its fans
and now I have a question for you
as former Fans I have read or seen completely absurd excuses, false requests for suggestions that were never taken into account and delays in updating due to additions or unnecessary things that a great deal majority of fans did not want it. So according to you with everything I have cited and this is only a tiny part do I at least have the right to say what I think of Rannero?

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
Didn't the creator move from patreon? Cause there's rules now on patreon that force developers to change their game, can't have certain scenes that would be deemed illegal in their rules on patreon, this is why Ashley the pirate game got censored and changed. Maybe this is why he has been slow to release?

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
any fix for this>
Firstly minimize your desktop and show us your wallpaper, that might g ive you good luck to fix the issue. Which might be download the game again, or run it near C: drive not in long directories, then there's you could try disabling your antivirus or allowing it through the antivirus to ignore it? Could be worth a shot.

rangabang

May 4, 2021
as former Fans I have read or seen completely absurd excuses, false requests for suggestions that were never taken into account and delays in updating due to additions or unnecessary things that a great deal majority of fans did not want it. So according to you with everything I have cited and this is only a tiny part do I at least have the right to say what I think of Rannero?
Sure, I was just wondering really.

Reactions: HUNTER XXX

Olajshan

May 30, 2023
Guys I need help I done everything till page 6 of the walkthrough and I can't proceed to the Goblins Quest. The mayor keeps on saying I am still researching it I don't know what to do

3.40 star(s) 82 Votes