3.40 star(s) 82 Votes

fronam135

Oct 4, 2023
Hello Fronam

try to change the directory of the game for example try to put the complete folder of your game on your desktop or in a folder with a path less long and try to make a backup if it works the backup will appear in the folder of the game
It worked! thanks alot!

Asumcc

May 25, 2023
This game is honestly such a let down. It started off with a lot of potential, and the girl looks great. But then it's just hours of mild groping and touching, with such small progressions for so long. That's the minor issue though. The biggest issue I have with this is boo.

For some reason the game is fixated on him as the main partner despite being a random kid who shows up midway. It's such a turn off as well because of his disgusting character. I'm ok with normal NTR, but this kid basically just uses pity and sympathy to manipulate people to get what he wants. It's the most pathetic form of NTR. I much prefer the genuine, straightforward corruption.
On top of that, I really hate how malicious he is. He's without a doubt the worst character in the game. Even the bandits are surprisingly good people compared to this little shit. And he for some reason has a vendetta against the girl's brother because he's jealous or some bs.

The girl for some reason is totally ok with all this and obeys all his disgusting desires every time, which really taints her character for me as well. Even if she's cursed and stuff, anyone with a brain can tell that this kid is not a good person, and yet she doesn't mind. She's supposed to be a righteous adventurer and even after hours of corruption gameplay, she's still extremely resistant to doing much lewd stuff. But then when it comes to this evil shit of a kid, she loses all resistance and becomes completely obedient and willing. This doesn't only feel unpleasant, but also completely breaks the logic of the game so far. It makes no sense for this to happen after everything the game has shown up till then.
Boo is unquestionably the single worst part of the game, and he doesn't seem to be going away.
Yup same with me bro, I just complained about it and its such a waste of potential really

rssf

Sep 27, 2017
This game is honestly such a let down. It started off with a lot of potential, and the girl looks great. But then it's just hours of mild groping and touching, with such small progressions for so long. That's the minor issue though. The biggest issue I have with this is boo.

For some reason the game is fixated on him as the main partner despite being a random kid who shows up midway. It's such a turn off as well because of his disgusting character. I'm ok with normal NTR, but this kid basically just uses pity and sympathy to manipulate people to get what he wants. It's the most pathetic form of NTR. I much prefer the genuine, straightforward corruption.
On top of that, I really hate how malicious he is. He's without a doubt the worst character in the game. Even the bandits are surprisingly good people compared to this little shit. And he for some reason has a vendetta against the girl's brother because he's jealous or some bs.

The girl for some reason is totally ok with all this and obeys all his disgusting desires every time, which really taints her character for me as well. Even if she's cursed and stuff, anyone with a brain can tell that this kid is not a good person, and yet she doesn't mind. She's supposed to be a righteous adventurer and even after hours of corruption gameplay, she's still extremely resistant to doing much lewd stuff. But then when it comes to this evil shit of a kid, she loses all resistance and becomes completely obedient and willing. This doesn't only feel unpleasant, but also completely breaks the logic of the game so far. It makes no sense for this to happen after everything the game has shown up till then.
Boo is unquestionably the single worst part of the game, and he doesn't seem to be going away.
Boo is the best character in this game.
while playing the game,I aways think I was him.

• Angry
Reactions: Zuhl and Toushiro

Black_ShotJF

Sep 15, 2021
FOR JOIPLAY USERS !!!

1) If youre having "String can't be coerced into fixnum", download and unzip first file(patches.json) into the game folder.

*If You're getting unable to find autotile error do the second thing*

2) First of all if you haven't linked any type of rtp, download RPGM XP RTP not the other ones dumb lil bro. If you have already linked one, GO TO THE SETTINGS, SCROLL DOWN AND CLICK THE RESET RTP THING. Then re-link with the right rtp file. (Google it mate rpgm xp rtp)

Please like this post if you fix your issue so others also can see it (idk how this websi
te works)
I just find this... Where can I find this patches.json?

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
I jumped directly from exposure level 1 to 3 when reading the second book. Is this intended, and what clothing action was supposed to unlock at level 2 (so I can test that it unlocked when skipping to 3)?
I just encountered the same bug as well. Did anyone figure this out or experience this? :( I just started a fresh save and completely new playthrough, I followed the walkthrough as much as possible (but some parts might need to be updated, like the monster the evil goblins asked you to kill), and the game skipped immediately from Exposure level 1 to Exposure level 3 after I read the Flashing Swordswoman 2... :FacePalm:

Drox88

Jan 22, 2023
So far loving this game but the clothes option is kind of goofy unless it opens up later than where I'm at. If you're only allowed to walk around with just taking the jacket off, then why even give the other options if it just goes "Can't walk around like that" and forces you to put it back on? Seems needless at the moment.

Reactions: Sneed's

rangabang

May 4, 2021
So far loving this game but the clothes option is kind of goofy unless it opens up later than where I'm at. If you're only allowed to walk around with just taking the jacket off, then why even give the other options if it just goes "Can't walk around like that" and forces you to put it back on? Seems needless at the moment.
Theres exibitionism scenes at night

Reactions: Drox88

sandallcuk

Jan 1, 2020
Im stuck here
Don't know what to do, can someone help me
I left my save for some hero who might interest to helping me :cry:

3.40 star(s) 82 Votes