3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

MagLev

Oct 1, 2017
I was stuck in this too, I was missing 1 last event, you have to visit Takashi in the evening, he is in his house, after the scene the next morning talk with your brother and there is an event of studying again, after that you get a new title, and you are good to go to the mayor and advance
(there's also a little scene at night in front of the inn with the professor, but I think that's an extra)
Zulsmashing@ss this worked for me !

Reactions: Zulsmashing@ss

Lexornade

Nov 23, 2022
I'm getting Audio Extra error, after removing related lines from Script list, game just stops working on joiplay, just shows black screen and app stops working, joiplay rpgm plugin is 1.20.53-patreon, wtf do I do? This game should be called Curse of Bugfixing instead.

Reactions: Sjzbshsh
Feb 19, 2022
I'm getting Audio Extra error, after removing related lines from Script list, game just stops working on joiplay, just shows black screen and app stops working, joiplay rpgm plugin is 1.20.53-patreon, wtf do I do? This game should be called Curse of Bugfixing instead.
Restore the original Scripts.rxdata and

Reactions: Ifllslonly

Lexornade

Nov 23, 2022
Restore the original Scripts.rxdata and
I have android 11 and joiplay doesn't see the patch, I've searched so many sites about it and I just can't find straight explanation, why joiplay can only see rga files? It can't find the patches.json, it doesn't apply the patch, just why? I have zero exp in programming, I would deeply appreciate your knowledge, if you would be so kind to reply to this long rant. Thanks in advance.

Update: after updating joiplay, swapping data folder with google drive one and dragging patches.json in the game folder, it now spectacularly fails to launch the game with the next error in the attachment

Update2: after turning on ruby 1.8 for rpgmaker xp in joiplay setting, the game now starts, but hitting new game bricks it, load the existing full save, there are fonts, but opening menu bricks it, also tried on launching game on exagear, same shit, this game real name is Curse of Bad Patreon Coding.

Last edited:

Lexornade

Nov 23, 2022
It's so funny that people are generating AI images of his character after he sold out and started generating AI images for his characters. If it's just AI images with a weak plot line, simple gameplay, slow development process, and generic RPG Maker assets, what's going to make him stand out anymore?
To be honest, there are some worse cases of patreon milking, games like Naked adventure and Era hunter, their devs can't even make 2 full events in 4 years.

Reactions: Ifllslonly

HUNTER XXX

Jan 3, 2021
To be honest, there are some worse cases of patreon milking, games like Naked adventure and Era hunter, their devs can't even make 2 full events in 4 years.
It doesn't matter if there are worse people than him, because as far as I'm concerned Rannero's nothing but an arsehole who's full of himself, and one of the things that annoys me about him is that he asks his fans for suggestions on his Discord, but he never listens to most of them.
for example nearly 80% of people want to see a double penetration scene with Yuuki but as Rannero thinks anal is dirty he doesn't want to
So, if I summarize Rannero's mentality, for him there's no problem with his character Principal Yuuki sleeping with kids because as everyone knows it's normal , on the other hand he doesn't want her to do anal scenes because he thinks it's dirty ?

I'm just asking in case, but is this guy all right in the head?
I've never seen such a stupid excuse when the guy allows himself to use even crazier things.
Am I the only one who thinks so ?

• Haha
Reactions: EonKain

DarkKaiba666

Oct 26, 2017
I wanna know as of version .9, Does the Male MC know his sister(femle MC) is fucking around behind his back, or is the male MC oblivious lol.

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes