3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

[...]

May 21, 2018
Is it possible to get to exposure level 2 right now? And if so how? I've done all of theff's parts and the kids' as well.

Shakunai

May 10, 2017
DO you have save files or can you make save file, after finish prison events ? My game was going very interesting but I am stuck and dont know what to do after prison events. I got caring sister title, but no form any way where to do or where to find events.
save7 is finish prison event

jinxpowpow69

Jan 29, 2019
I Talked with priest then I did both blonde (studying), two boo(shower) and two brown kids (hide and seek, fight with goblin and cave in the rain too) quests. But my exposure level still not 1. I cant sell the paint, no work in the tavern, cant buy books and I tried talking with everyone including the mayor but no luck. What am I missing??
i had the same problem, it turns out that you must invite boo to sleep with you 3 times. boo sleeps with u only once every 3 days. after that, you'll have enough exhibitionism potential to buy the adult book at the tavern and read it at night.peace

Reactions: Desan3

capicoli

Mar 8, 2018
I think the hot spring event might be bugged. I have the swimsuit, I've done all the tavern missions, Boo just ask if we can go swimming but the guy is still revamping. I've talked to the goblins, I have spoken to every character I know of at every time of day. I can't get any more events to get started.

Suave2

Nov 21, 2017
how do you work in the tavern?
it keeps saying its only open an night?
Go to your room and sleep until dusk, then have lunch with seita. Yuuki will go to sleep but will wake up in the middle of the night and give you three choices. Pick the "Stay Awake" option.

pedifily

Apr 14, 2018
I think the hot spring event might be bugged. I have the swimsuit, I've done all the tavern missions, Boo just ask if we can go swimming but the guy is still revamping. I've talked to the goblins, I have spoken to every character I know of at every time of day. I can't get any more events to get started.
You need to go directly to the hot spring and talk to the blue haired guy, not talk to Boo.

japsgnuk

Dec 8, 2016
Just for information
Anything new After 8 months? Or some groping animation again?
Unsubbed from this guy patreon months ago, i'd like to know what se got in this release

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes