• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.40 star(s) 82 Votes

MaxSpeed

Apr 19, 2019
here is my save
save8 is the save that I play through this update, but I don't know if I complete all events yet
save7 is the save that not play through this update yet
DO you have save files or can you make save file, after finish prison events ? My game was going very interesting but I am stuck and dont know what to do after prison events. I got caring sister title, but no form any way where to do or where to find events.

Desan3

May 6, 2017
I am stuck. I did both blonde (studying) and brown kids (goblin and cave in the rain too) quests. But my exposure level still not 1. I cant sell the paint, no work in the tavern, cant buy books and I tried talking with everyone including the mayor but no luck. What am I missing??

jejesele

Jul 8, 2018
I am stuck. I did both blonde (studying) and brown kids (goblin and cave in the rain too) quests. But my exposure level still not 1. I cant sell the paint, no work in the tavern, cant buy books and I tried talking with everyone including the mayor but no luck. What am I missing??
Did you talk with the man at the inn on the left room of the doctor ?

Reactions: Desan3

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Some others may have asked about it too, but I'm too lazy to look it up, is there any Sex scene in this update? Or do we have to wait another 8 months for a scene?
there was one but it was totally removed from the game. See my other post to get the version with the scene.

This game is a big mess when it comes to figuring out what to do next, is there a journal or quest log in the game I'm missing?

Desan3

May 6, 2017
there was one but it was totally removed from the game. See my other post to get the version with the scene.
I Talked with priest then I did both blonde (studying), two boo(shower) and two brown kids (hide and seek, fight with goblin and cave in the rain too) quests. But my exposure level still not 1. I cant sell the paint, no work in the tavern, cant buy books and I tried talking with everyone including the mayor but no luck. What am I missing??

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
did you get cursed by the demon yet? Did you finish the prison events? Because i don't understand how you have boo unlocked but your exposure lvl is 0.
I've finished the bandit camp and did the prison work until it became repeatable

tuxefast

Mar 30, 2019
hey, after gobelin village, 3visite in hotpool with seita&boo, finish job, and eat&sleep with boo, the 0.7 is finish ?

3.40 star(s) 82 Votes