3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

MaxSpeed

Apr 19, 2019
I think you an advance exposure level by doing events, but it's not really important right now since it doesn't go past 1. Also as for the swimsuit, talk to the beggar whose house is south to boo's house. He will draw you and give you the painting to sell it. You can sell it to the rich nobleman at the inn. He is upstairs to the right, but he's only there during the morning. He will ask you for more paintings and give you a swimsuit to wear for them.
I talked with the painting man, but he is saying "Exposure Level must be higher then 1 to do this quest". I really confused how to increase. My Exposure Level is still 0. I talked every npc, and stuck here no idea what to do.

Suave2

Nov 21, 2017
I talked with the painting man, but he is saying "Exposure Level must be higher then 1 to do this quest". I really confused how to increase. My Exposure Level is still 0. I talked every npc, and stuck here no idea what to do.
did you get cursed by the demon yet? Did you finish the prison events? Because i don't understand how you have boo unlocked but your exposure lvl is 0.

MaxSpeed

Apr 19, 2019
did you get cursed by the demon yet? Did you finish the prison events? Because i don't understand how you have boo unlocked but your exposure lvl is 0.
Yeah I got cursed by the demon, I finished the prison events. I saved Village or something the Mayor said " You should to take a break and stop thinking too much". Also I saw a npc High priest or something the name. I met the npc and I talked. He made me to meet demon again in mind or something. I tried to fight, but I lost too. after that, I was doing events with her brother's friends and got Caring Sister title. and then I don't know where to go for what to do. Also Clothes button in Menu is off. it seem I don't have any cloth to change.

Reactions: charlez

thru19w

Apr 15, 2018
Does the newest version (0.7) contains only bug-fix. A little bit confused here since on Patreon it states more content.

Suave2

Nov 21, 2017
Yeah I got cursed by the demon, I finished the prison events. I saved Village or something the Mayor said " You should to take a break and stop thinking too much". Also I saw a npc High priest or something the name. I met the npc and I talked. He made me to meet demon again in mind or something. I tried to fight, but I lost too. after that, I was doing events with her brother's friends and got Caring Sister title. and then I don't know where to go for what to do. Also Clothes button in Menu is off. it seem I don't have any cloth to change.
Then i can only think it's bugged. Becuase by this point in the game, you should be able to remove your jacket. I don't know why your exposure level is still 0.

MaxSpeed

Apr 19, 2019
Then i can only think it's bugged. Becuase by this point in the game, you should be able to remove your jacket. I don't know why your exposure level is still 0.
so what shall I do? how to fix this bug? Can you give me walkthrough? I can start from first.

Suave2

Nov 21, 2017
so what shall I do? how to fix this bug? Can you give me walkthrough? I can start from first.
Before going to the prison area,the game gives you a chance to go around and talk to the villagers and see events. Did you get any of the events or did you go to the mission right after getting cursed? Becuase after the curse, you're supposed to do more lewd events and eventually raise exposure level to be able to talk off clothes.

MaxSpeed

Apr 19, 2019
Anyone can give me save file after finished prison events? my game seem bug after the events or I might have been missing some events that I have to do.

MaxSpeed

Apr 19, 2019
Before going to the prison area,the game gives you a chance to go around and talk to the villagers and see events. Did you get any of the events or did you go to the mission right after getting cursed? Becuase after the curse, you're supposed to do more lewd events and eventually raise exposure level to be able to talk off clothes.
Before I got prison events events or before I talk to thief npc. I did talking to every npc and I have done with some event. and then I went to talk to thief npc for prison events untill nothing happened with talking any npc in village.

Suave2

Nov 21, 2017
Before I got prison events events or before I talk to thief npc. I did talking to every npc and I have done with some event. and then I went to talk to thief npc for prison events untill nothing happened with talking any npc in village.
Welp. Your game is probably fucked.:unsure:

MaxSpeed

Apr 19, 2019
If it's not bugged, then there is something we're missing i guess, but I can't figure it out sorry.:cry:
Can you help me to give save files untill done prison events? Game is going very interesting but restart with playing is making me bored. if I got save files with just finished prison events. I will be happy with it. Please...

thru19w

Apr 15, 2018
Does the game have gallery or recollection room. I've finished this game before and IIRC it didn't have back then.

Suave2

Nov 21, 2017
Can you help me to give save files untill done prison events? Game is going very interesting but restart with playing is making me bored. if I got save files with just finished prison events. I will be happy with it. Please...
My oldest saves are either in the middle of the prison stuff or start from the new update.

100creativity001

Jan 28, 2019
bro keep doing available events
then it will show u ur exposure lvl has increased
but will b still lvl 0
aftr u get that msg
go and purchase that book from pig in the inn

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes