3.50 star(s) 84 Votes
Sep 5, 2017
Ok, there's apparently missionary and doggy style animations...where the hell are they? And if there is a recollection room where is that?
Both of those animations are leftovers from an older version of the game (the 0.5 Alpha I think) where the MC gets banged at the bandit camp. I assume they will be used at some point when she finally does lose her virginity. As for the recollection room, you have to get an item from the goblin village, and then it unlocks access to the room from the table in front of Seita's room back at the house. I would avoid that for now though, as the room is bugged out and is currently unusable.

Reactions: bosa43

killzone12

Jul 4, 2017
the only thing i hate about this game is how the keymapping works and how you get into the menu i think the dev needs to switch it

Cheese25

Aug 7, 2017
plz help...
I got a swimming suit, but I can't do hot spring events. I went to the hot springs in the morning and talked to the man, but he only tells me that I should have a swimsuit. I tried to wear a swimsuit in front of him, but it doesn't work. And I met two goblins on the bridge, one of them thanked me, where the game screen freezes and nothing happens. And when I had an topless event at the tavern, the message "Requested undefined slide CA" popped up, and the status window was fine even when I entered the menu. I will attach a screenshot and a save file. zxczxczx.png
afafaf.png

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
plz help...
I got a swimming suit, but I can't do hot spring events. I went to the hot springs in the morning and talked to the man, but he only tells me that I should have a swimsuit. I tried to wear a swimsuit in front of him, but it doesn't work. And I met two goblins on the bridge, one of them thanked me, where the game screen freezes and nothing happens. And when I had an topless event at the tavern, the message "Requested undefined slide CA" popped up, and the status window was fine even when I entered the menu. I will attach a screenshot and a save file. View attachment 411575
View attachment 411576
Did you work at the shop yet? You might have to do that first

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
I did the quest from the shop, but I can't enter Goblin Village. Why?

Also, to whom do I sell the portrait?

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
Both of those animations are leftovers from an older version of the game (the 0.5 Alpha I think) where the MC gets banged at the bandit camp. I assume they will be used at some point when she finally does lose her virginity. As for the recollection room, you have to get an item from the goblin village, and then it unlocks access to the room from the table in front of Seita's room back at the house. I would avoid that for now though, as the room is bugged out and is currently unusable.
I have uploaded a fix for that a few pages before. Works for me, dev left some of the rc events on autorun. changed those and tada its working. well don't be disappointed.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
yeah i did work at shop actually after clearing and playing the game, I solved the Goblin village problem. But Going to Boo Hot spring still hasn't worked
Is the old drunken man still standing in front of the hot spring entrance?
And you have the swim suite yet from the old rich man?
If you have both you should be fine. Just enter the crystal hot spring in the morning
and chose Boo

Cheese25

Aug 7, 2017
Is the old drunken man still standing in front of the hot spring entrance?
And you have the swim suite yet from the old rich man?
If you have both you should be fine. Just enter the crystal hot spring in the morning
and chose Boo
yeah he still standing there but i already have swim suit and i finished old rich man quest...
1.png 2.png

Suave2

Nov 21, 2017
I did the quest from the shop, but I can't enter Goblin Village. Why?

Also, to whom do I sell the portrait?
In the inn during morning, go upstairs then to the right, there is a new room where you will find some rich nobleman that will buy the painting

Cheese25

Aug 7, 2017
I think you need to do some events before the hotspring gets revamped. For example, did you work at the tavern and finished all of its events?
yeah i already did work at tavern.... Is this the last event for the topless event in the tavern?

Cheese25

Aug 7, 2017
yes, after that a few days l8er thefft vanished from the inn, you will find him somewhere eventually hehe
5 days have passed, but theft still in tarven. Even if i click him, he ask me to work at tarven. and accept it, no delivery and can't leave of tarven....lol......i think it is bug... I'll have to try again from the beginning.

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
In the inn during morning, go upstairs then to the right, there is a new room where you will find some rich nobleman that will buy the painting
Thanks. Completed the quest in the Goblin Village. Now I'm missing the rest of the Boo quest. He spent one night already, but I can't fetch him at his house after that. Is there something else I need to do to unlock the Hot Spring? :unsure:

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes