3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

fffffffffffk

Sep 1, 2019
After 6 hours of slow walking and that dreadfully slow breast animation every 5 seconds I discovered that there's no actual sex in this game. What a massive disappointment.

Reactions: jozaboy

zeyd.eashan

Mar 19, 2019
Anyone that feels like posting a save in that goblin town cg area would be appreciated since in my save it keeps saying the area is too dangerous

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Anyone that feels like posting a save in that goblin town cg area would be appreciated since in my save it keeps saying the area is too dangerous
I am assuming that you are already in the gob village and its in one of the caves not across the bridge that I think you are trying to go across to visit an unfinished area....the cg cave is in one of the caves i think before you find the tribe's potion master

zeyd.eashan

Mar 19, 2019
I must be horrible at navigating then because i assumed in order to get there i needed to go west-west-south and then reach the swamp area which is effectively blocked for me due to the previous reason i mentioned

zeyd.eashan

Mar 19, 2019
From outside your house go east then north then north a bit more and pass the bridge and after that to your right there should be a cave go inside and at the very end of it are the hot springs

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
I will never understand all the people who were vehemently opposed to Yuuki getting banged in the bandit camp...that might have upped the lewdness of the scenes a bit in these updates

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
I will never understand all the people who were vehemently opposed to Yuuki getting banged in the bandit camp...that might have upped the lewdness of the scenes a bit in these updates
I have to admit at first I was against it happening and was turned off by it but then I went and played a few other games then came back to this game and found they took it away and have to agree that it is sorely missed. I am however not a fan of Boo and want to just bitch slap seito (*the lil brother) when MC asks if he wants to take a shower with her and he refuses but gets pissed when the other kids and people flirt with MC......But anyway my own thoughts are proof that you can not please everyone but i am seriously hoping that we can get to the capital and visit other towns but more importantly the mc gets past being gropped heck i am hoping that she can visit the hotsprings alone and not with a lil kid with her

Reactions: Watters

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
This guy gets a lot of mileage out of reusing animations. Granted, they're pretty good but it's getting too transparent. Especially after such a wait.

Also, anybody got the real changelog, the one in the OP is only for a bugfix patch he released later.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
who got the original bandit version with the rape scene, the rework bandit camp feels really hallow.
Yeah, lemme upload it.

Here is the .05 version of the game:

Here are my saves, last one is before the leader scene:

Do you mind linking to this in the OP, mods? This was a previous version of the game before it was reworked, content is different for the back half.

Last edited:

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
I am assuming that you are already in the gob village and its in one of the caves not across the bridge that I think you are trying to go across to visit an unfinished area....the cg cave is in one of the caves i think before you find the tribe's potion master
can you cross the swamp in you game? If crossing the swamp not need that mean west, west and then south to go to goblin's village is bullshit because that west, west, south take me to the swamp. If I go north instead then there is a cave with lock door and that is it. Where is goblin' village if I don't need to cross the swamp?

Watters

Nov 9, 2017
Got a bug in the swamp where you're collecting the herbs. Nothing is lighting up anymore in any of the areas you can travel to in the swamp and Yuuki won't leave, stating that she needs to find more herbs.

Edit: Potential fix? Started the game up without Bct.sizer and some plants relit, allowing me to finish the quest.

Last edited:

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
can you cross the swamp in you game? If crossing the swamp not need that mean west, west and then south to go to goblin's village is bullshit because that west, west, south take me to the swamp. If I go north instead then there is a cave with lock door and that is it. Where is goblin' village if I don't need to cross the swamp?
You do need to go to the swamp. Did you work for the shop man? Talk to him again, talk to mayor, talk to shop man one more time and he should send you after swamp herbs. The crows in that mission are bullshit, though.

berserk87

Mar 19, 2018
Yeah, lemme upload it.

Here is the .05 version of the game:

Here are my saves, last one is before the leader scene:

Do you mind linking to this in the OP, mods? This was a previous version of the game before it was reworked, content is different for the back half.
thanks a lots !! so why this version is different 0.7 ??? 0.7 is no have sex scene ...

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
astranabeat Go West (*from the Inn just below MC's house) You will see a signpost that says that way is to West Lake. From the next screen/Map go West till you come to the area in picture then go south to the second picture's location then from there its a dodge mission as you dodge the crows flying around and you will go eastward till you come to the bridge that you should see a couple of goblins on the bridge either in gather mission or now if its now you will need to go back to the mayor and come back to visit the goblin village I also attached two saves one is at the entrance to the swamp area and one is inside the goblin camp but well after things are done if anyone wants to look around and discover the way back.
Also there is a quick Travel point just outside the entrance to the gob camp in form of a signpost that will take you back home

Edit: Someone mentioned that the saves are not explained I put a notecard in the folder and both saves are at the point that things are already done that I could find mostly the goblin village is completed for now

To Goblin Village.png View attachment CoP - Goblin VIllage and Swamp Entrance Saves.7z

Last edited:

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
astranabeat Go West (*from the Inn just below MC's house) You will see a signpost that says that way is to West Lake. From the next screen/Map go West till you come to the area in picture then go south to the second picture's location then from there its a dodge mission as you dodge the crows flying around and you will go eastward till you come to the bridge that you should see a couple of goblins on the bridge either in gather mission or now if its now you will need to go back to the mayor and come back to visit the goblin village I also attached two saves one is at the entrance to the swamp area and one is inside the goblin camp but well after things are done if anyone wants to look around and discover the way back.
Also there is a quick Travel point just outside the entrance to the gob camp in form of a signpost that will take you back home

View attachment 411461 View attachment 411467
Thx. So I have to do quest. Got it.
At work right now, Will test it after get home.

Just curious. How is full save work? I download some from this tread. Every save start outside RC room but has no mean to access it. No map in inventory, got block at swamp etc. I want to legit play the game but then saw a post talking about no sex itn actual game yet. Well that why I tried to use full save. Is RC room unlock every scene? If yes then I will do the quest and go to goblin's village.

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes