3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
Guys, is there new content in 0.7 update?? Changelog mentions only some bugfixes so I am not sure whether its worth playing.
There are some new scenes. Mostly exposure, groping and a couple BJs. Story wise it pretty much goes no where. The new scenes require so damn much running around I am not sure its actually worth playing for them.

Reactions: DrDerpington
Jan 20, 2018
Anyone know where the goblin village is? i downloaded a "full" save and i didn't do the quest so i don't know where it is, i'm trying to acess the rc room.

citron

Dec 27, 2016
After Boo sleep with Yuuki event, I can't save because save button is blacked
drop this in "Data" folder, i create 3 switch in mc house.
1. Enable / Disable Save System - [This is what you need]
2. Enable / Disable Clothes Menu - [you still need to change 5.Exposure Level, 29.ExposedUpperLevel & 30.ExposedLowerLevel manually to 500 using save editor.]
3. Tele to Onsen
and let me know if it works :)

Smopy

Dec 22, 2017
2. Enable / Disable Clothes Menu - [you still need to change 5.Exposure Level, 29.ExposedUpperLevel & 30.ExposedLowerLevel manually to 500 using save editor.]
3. Tele to Onsen
YOU ARE A SAVIOR! ;)

Watters

Nov 9, 2017
Not sure if this is a bug or not, but when journeying with Theff (for the first time) through the forest. There's a possibility of encountering random 'Balded Bandits' whose sprites don't appear on screen next to all the bees. Now, because I'm not sure if this is intentional or not, I'll ignore it.

My issue is that when entering combat with one of these bandits, putting AP into your DEF seems to be bugged. Initially, when you put points into DEF, it'll show Yuuki will take less damage as it should, however when I continue to put in more points for more DEF, the amount of damage Yuuki takes will suddenly increase.

ex. 3 points into DEF = Yuuki will take 83 damage
5 points into DEF = Yuuki will take 79
9 points into DEF = Yuuki will 93 damage

ReyBell

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
3. Tele to Onsen
Where are those switches?

lOlNoo

Aug 30, 2017
3. Tele to Onsen
Actual god

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Where is cg room ?
There is a table above Seita's room door that you click though on my save it seems to be bugged and loops the Bandit Leader scene over and over....basically asking if I want to see it yes or no and despite selecting no it just keeps pestering me and had to shut the game down to get out of it.

Anyone where is the end of this update?

yukari81

Sep 5, 2017
3. Tele to Onsen
thx!! it's work very well :)
[you still need to change 5.Exposure Level, 29.ExposedUpperLevel & 30.ExposedLowerLevel manually to 500 using save editor.]
Exposure Level = 500
ExposedUpperLevel, ExposedLowerLevel = 500
that's right?

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes