3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

Bigcow

Oct 24, 2018
Unable to find file Graphics/Autotiles/001-G_Water-01

Anyone else having this issue?
I checked the autotiles files there's nothing in there.

Reactions: Maracci

Shady Lady

Jun 14, 2017
There's no note, just keep doing other events until you activate the proper trigger and he'll give you the quest you need. Try finishing the painter quest line.
already done.. got swimsuit and complete scene at hot spring.. maybe quest at tavern not complete yet i think because there is a woman at upstair i cant speak because the door are lock

fffffffffffk

Sep 1, 2019
Unable to find file Graphics/Autotiles/001-G_Water-01

Anyone else having this issue?
I checked the autotiles files there's nothing in there.
I don't have the error because I haven't played yet, but I can confirm that the folder is empty.

Bigcow

Oct 24, 2018
I just found out the 'HARD' way to fix the problem

I had to download EACH specific missing files for the Autotiles, and not only that, for Audio, Graphics and bunch of stuffs.
I think this release has quite some missing stuffs, its a hassle to download all of them but oddly I didn't mind doing all of it.

Here are the sites, click on the links and download the PNG/Video files into the respective files when the game demands for it:

I have to say, this is another level of grinding.
hahahaha

Jansen

May 8, 2017
I just did that, i got the swimsuit, immediately after the event for the beggar and i went to the hotsprings and it still says its getting revamp, did i miss something?
You need to visit the hotspring first thing in the morning. Go to sleep get up and head straight to the hot spring.

Jansen

May 8, 2017
Oh man the Boo-kun(Homeless Kid) events where really awesome and the highlights for me. There were alot of Sexy time with the kid but i was ultimately looking forward for him to finally get inside MC But unfortunately that didnt happen. Expecting it in the next update but have to wait for another 3-4 months. DAMN!!!!

fffffffffffk

Sep 1, 2019

I had to download EACH specific missing files for the Autotiles, and not only that, for Audio, Graphics and bunch of stuffs.
I think this release has quite some missing stuffs, its a hassle to download all of them but oddly I didn't mind doing all of it.

Here are the sites, click on the links and download the PNG/Video files into the respective files when the game demands for it:

hahahaha
Those are the RTP files, but the hyphen isn't supposed to be there in the last part of the filename. I haven't encountered your problem yet though.

Chudani

Sep 13, 2017
I'm sure this question is already answered, but I couldn't find it. Are there any way to make the screen bigger? not fullscreen just bigger. And I already tried "resize Enable" app, but didn't work.

Danjuro83

Jul 29, 2017

hahahaha
Can you upload in a RAR all the files together please?

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes