3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

CouchPillow

Aug 6, 2016
Q didn't work unfortunately, and the mouse click doesn't work either so i can't configure a macro to auto click next
I can't remember the keyboard shortcut but I know if you're using a controller then it's the back button.
Also this game really needs a fast travel.

Punkreas

Aug 11, 2017
I can't remember the keyboard shortcut but I know if you're using a controller then it's the back button.
Also this game really needs a fast travel.
well dunno how to help u, just download latest version to check it, and Q is work just fine for me
I unplugged my xbox one controller and Q still didn't work, Q and C does the same i need something to keep the text going, wich is weird, most of the RPG Maker games the autokey is assigned to A

Zero_Blazer

Jun 12, 2018
I tried the prison cleaning 2 and it still seems bugged, which seems weird since I've seen notes about it being fixed. Is it just me or are others still having this issue?

TheAnonymoose

Aug 2, 2018
Hey folks, could anyone tell me how to recover AP? In combat it says "5 turns wait for AP recovery", but there dosn't seem to be any wait option, and attacking without using AP doesn't seem to advance that timer.

Thanks for any help!

Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
I tried the prison cleaning 2 and it still seems bugged, which seems weird since I've seen notes about it being fixed. Is it just me or are others still having this issue?
had the same issue was unable to see any of the prison cleaning stuff after the first part it's like the spot to click on to start the cutscene isn't popping up

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
Well, after this update I am of the opinion this game will never be finished. Sooooo long for a fairly small number of good events that barely advance the story at all. Also, fairly explicit shota content so the odds of Patreon shutting it down are high. I think he would maybe finish it one day but it will be abandoned when Patreon flags him.

FWIW I do enjoy the game other than I think it needs quick move signposts around the various areas. Wayyyy to much running around.

Last edited:
Reactions: lOlNoo

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
Rann said on discord there is a new version with the fixed recollection room. Anyone got the new update?
old mega link only gives me the "old" version.
TY

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes