3.50 star(s) 84 Votes
Jun 27, 2017
What's wrong with the combat? The theif fight is impossible, I can't leave or do anything but die over and over. I have less than half his hp and can't even hit him...

truesatan

Jan 8, 2017
where recollection room on this game?
Search the goblin village for a special item. Item says then where to enter the rc room.
Its bugged for me, I always get a question to view some scene with the boss from the banidts camp.
Cheers

Shady Lady

Jun 14, 2017
Search the goblin village for a special item. Item says then where to enter the rc room.
Its bugged for me, I always get a question to view some scene with the boss from the banidts camp.
Cheers
why i cant enter goblin village? one more i ask mayor he said he has note on bookshelves but i cant found anything?

Untitled.png

TheAnonymoose

Aug 2, 2018
Hey folks, could anyone tell me how to recover AP? In combat it says "5 turns wait for AP recovery", but there dosn't seem to be any wait option, and attacking without using AP doesn't seem to advance that timer.

Thanks for any help!
Just reposting as its been a few hours now and I still don't know how to regenerate AP. XD

Oct 10, 2017
So, this are the events I found:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Those should be all the events; I’ll add my save so you can access the recollection room when the real free version comes out or if someone thinks I’m missing something and they want to mess around.

I’ll also add a save with Boo’s last event, as I see people asking for it.

Last edited:

Shady Lady

Jun 14, 2017
So, this are the events I found:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Those should be all the events; I’ll add my save so you can access the recollection room when the real free version comes out or if someone thinks I’m missing something and they want to mess around.

I’ll also add a save with Boo’s last event, as I see people asking for it.
so we cant enter goblin village yet?

Oct 10, 2017
how? i cant enter goblin village. i try talk with mayor, he said he left his note on bookshelves but i cant found that note
There's no note, just keep doing other events until you activate the proper trigger and he'll give you the quest you need. Try finishing the painter quest line.

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes