3.50 star(s) 84 Votes

dmitri997

May 5, 2017
Alright, I'll be patience and wait for another 2 years until Yuuki can start fucking around with shotas/men/old men or goblins. Current update was a huge let down ( for me atleast ).

ReyBell

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
Alright, I'll be patience and wait for another 2 years until Yuuki can start fucking around with shotas/men/old men or goblins. Current update was a huge let down ( for me atleast ).
Hello do you have full save with recolection room working? ive been playing this game some time ago.. but lack of content and forced "sex" just pushed me off this game.

prodigy

Sep 7, 2016
Oh man the Boo-kun(Homeless Kid) events where really awesome and the highlights for me. There were alot of Sexy time with the kid but i was ultimately looking forward for him to finally get inside MC But unfortunately that didnt happen. Expecting it in the next update but have to wait for another 3-4 months. DAMN!!!!
I also looking forward to... murder him in most painful gruesome way, I think that he is the most disgusting character in game. And that is a feat itself, coz he have a massive competition.
holy shit.. my three hours.. anyone have savefile first portrait scene + first boo sleep with Yuuki ?
after 1 painting before boo visit. After it, saving is locked out.

yukari81

Sep 5, 2017
I also looking forward to... murder him in most painful gruesome way, I think that he is the most disgusting character in game. And that is a feat itself, coz he have a massive competition.

after 1 painting before boo visit. After it, saving is locked out.

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
Guys, is there new content in 0.7 update?? Changelog mentions only some bugfixes so I am not sure whether its worth playing.

darkjoker13

Jul 7, 2017
what rpg maker version of this game make? and have any simple cheat like VX and XV?
the MC Run very slow i want her run faster.

3.50 star(s) 84 Votes