2.60 star(s) 11 Votes

Craizie

Jun 15, 2017
ey! does anyone know why i get an error just starting the game?? i just press newgame and it says that cant read a frame or something like that

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Well... it's not often that I 100% regret downloading a game... but this is definitely one of those times.

It takes like... 15 minutes to finish the game with both endings. There's literally nothing to the game except for exactly two fights (less if you skip the laughable prologue) and then you just run around a bit to see some crappy dialogue and then some equally crappy scenes.

On top of that, the NTR is terrible. The slut goes from 0 to 100 in a matter of minutes, and as if that wasn't bad enough, the whole thing doesn't even make any sense. The Bad Ending has her commenting on how supposedly the sage's guy is better than her BF's... but she never even fucked her BF until then. They don't even try to have him manage her lust curse for some reason that they can't be assed to explain.

The translation is pretty crappy, but even if it wasn't, the game is utterly bad that it wouldn't matter anyway.

It's not often that I say this sort of thing, but the dev should probably be punched for daring to ask money for this garbage. I pity the poor bastards that actually paid for this, they got utterly ripped off.

Reactions: Truesleep

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
TheCurseOfSeraphi-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

StupidJerk

Nov 7, 2017
How come NTR games always have you play as the cuck instead of the chad doing the cucking? I'm already a useless loser sad boy IRL, why would I want to play as one in a fantasy game?

Reactions: Eskimop
2.60 star(s) 11 Votes