3.90 star(s) 38 Votes

JaredFogal

Feb 19, 2023
On the flip side, an 18 y.o. attending their first day of high school? And two older sisters still there? Now that's a 'yikes'.

What insanity brought frickin' pixels to this situation?
Dunno, but if I ever make an AVN I'm calling it as I see it and not pretending shit as far as "every cartoon is 18" tired silliness. Not pretending that "all characters and events in this AVN are fictional" either, as if I'm going to bother with the time, money, hassle and effort I'm going to do what I feel like and make it based on a true story (ie the MC is a famous billionaire pedophile named Jeff Epstein that can't be renamed, also featuring all his victims and the fun they have). Nor am I going to even bother asking on the title screen if someone is an adult or not, as frankly I don't care who reads an AVN and people will lie to play it anyway if they made the effort of downloading it. If people want to get in line and sue me for it, they can go ahead while I file bankruptcy if necessary (not hard, I don't even own a car to repo) so they won't get shit but an uncollectable judgement while I let the bitcoin donations come in.

Last edited:

Knyx

Feb 1, 2019
View attachment 2429839

Overview:
A single father, four daughters. Someone returned from his past. What mischief will ensue?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2023-02-03
Release Date: 2023-02-23
Developer: ShaddyGames - -
Censored: No
Version: v0.01 Initial Release
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - -
Mac: - -
Android: - -

View attachment 2429947 View attachment 2429949 View attachment 2429950 View attachment 2429952 View attachment 2429954 View attachment 2430080 View attachment 2430082
Looking for update :)

Samknowsall

Jan 12, 2021
This game has no soul. Why? Cause MC is a ginger.

Hah, ok joking aside looks great so far shaddy. Like how you did the multiple text boxes to show different characters talking at the same time. Looking forward to future updates.

Homealone

Jun 3, 2017
Did you used to translate other games on this site? is that included in modding? cuz I see a familiar pattern in your writing.

Reactions: Bombmaster

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Great first release ShaddyGames! I especially like the dynamics between MC and his family. When you start from a base of love and respect, it makes the lewd stuff that happens later that much more enjoyable. And the fact that it's Izzy that is lusting after MC instead of him being a dirty old man, it makes it really hot instead of creepy.

Have we started a poll yet as to who the naughty one is that keeps catching people doing what they shouldn't be doing?

My vote: Chloe (the blonde twin)

Granpapi

Jan 31, 2021
Plans for some system of economy based on breeding or at least individual pregnancies?.. Something sandbox type that is not very linear. I would be interested

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Nice first release.
So far good characters, like the daughters.
Thought, i have yet find a single girl or woman which isn't flat as a board...

Nov 22, 2018
I sincerely hope you take of that question mark next to the pregnancy tag in the genre tab. You can never have enough pregnancy. Also, I didn't go through the posts to see if it was brought up, but will the dad only get with his daughters or will he get with others like their friends, enemies, etc?

Sep 16, 2021
You might wanna sub asap in case the fickle mods here later decide to ban this, which has happend to most of my 26 current SS/Pixiv subs at one point or another. Sadly finding a particular AVN/dev on SS still sucks, as it's publicly invisible until you sub, which is stupid because how is one supposed to sub if it doesn't show up in search without finding it with Google?
do you have a list of games similar to this that were removed from this site? i might be interested if possible

Reactions: frozted

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
shaddy watch out the lines
Huh?

um vn or kn?
VN. As I stated in Dev notes. There will be choices in later updates.

How come when I set loli ages to 10-11 it keeps going to 12? Is it a bug? If 12 is a minimum why not just default to that? Of course "first day of high school" = 14 in USA unless they are dumb and repeated some elementary years, less than that if they are smart and took some AP classes.
Because the default is 18. and no it's not a bug, if you try setting lower then it defaults to the lowest available. And honestly I didn't even originally want to go that low.

On the flip side, an 18 y.o. attending their first day of high school? And two older sisters still there? Now that's a 'yikes'.

What insanity brought frickin' pixels to this situation?
Yeah that was a typo in the code. if you leave the default age it's supposed to change to College. I've already fixed it for the update, but you won't have to restart to have it fixed. I've put in a check that will fix everything when you load your save.

A minor thing (a pet peeve, really) but if you use italics to present characters' thoughts then putting (thinking) next to their name is superfluous and looks kind of silly.

(also, attending college requires one to be at least 17 years old. The game sending your twins there even if you make them as young as 14-15 is bit of a stretch)

Could be partially resolved by having the script adjust the type of school based on characters' ages. College for 18+ and high school for less (though you'd run into edge case for 16-17, but still better than current way, perhaps)
I like the italics so it's staying. :p
17 is not a requirement. If one is advanced. That being said. as stated above there was a typo in my code, and it'll be fixed in the update. I also considered having 2 separate variables for school type, but in the end decided against it, since I won't often be referring to the level of education they're in.

Did you used to translate other games on this site? is that included in modding? cuz I see a familiar pattern in your writing.
No. I only proof read for a few games as well.

Great first release ShaddyGames! I especially like the dynamics between MC and his family. When you start from a base of love and respect, it makes the lewd stuff that happens later that much more enjoyable. And the fact that it's Izzy that is lusting after MC instead of him being a dirty old man, it makes it really hot instead of creepy.

Have we started a poll yet as to who the naughty one is that keeps catching people doing what they shouldn't be doing?

My vote: Chloe (the blonde twin)
I was planning on adding a poll when I release the first update. I am curious as to why you think it's her already though? Not to say it is or isn't. You'll have to wait and see. :p

Plans for some system of economy based on breeding or at least individual pregnancies?.. Something sandbox type that is not very linear. I would be interested
No. I'm not a fan of sandbox games. I may add some exploration only type stuff later on, but haven't decided on that yet. we'll have to see. As for pregnancy. I don't want to give too much away just yet.

I sincerely hope you take of that question mark next to the pregnancy tag in the genre tab. You can never have enough pregnancy. Also, I didn't go through the posts to see if it was brought up, but will the dad only get with his daughters or will he get with others like their friends, enemies, etc?
I actually just put it there as a joke. There will most definitely be impregnation, just not sure If i'll end up adding any scenes of present time actual pregancy bellies yet. Though there will likely be some flashbacks of the wife with a belly. And probably some prego sex with her. Again, not fully decided. but likely.

Reactions: Soulpuppet

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I like the italics so it's staying. :p
You misunderstood me; i like the italics too. It's the "(thinking)" next to the name that looks a bit silly if you already have the italics indicating that the character is, in fact, thinking and not saying things aloud.

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
You misunderstood me; i like the italics too. It's the "(thinking)" next to the name that looks a bit silly if you already have the italics indicating that the character is, in fact, thinking and not saying things aloud.
Ah I see. I'm using italics for both Thinking and Whispering, so it kind of needs to be there so there's no confusion as to what perspective is being used.

will you be adding paths in the game like you can be a good or bad dad and so on and also can you make them your slaves late on?
No. At it's core this is a loving family. And I apparently forgot to add the Romance tag. Just fixed that.

JaredFogal

Feb 19, 2023
Personally I hate sandboxes almost as much as unavoidable NTR. I've been lured in by other tags that also happen to have the sandbox tag only to be aggravated later so many times that I won't even download AVNs with the sandbox tag anymore no matter what other tags there are or how pretty the Daz renders are. If I want something nonlinear I just pick up an RPG or maybe a FPS from Steam. I come here when I want a story to read, maybe make a few choices guiding said story and jack off to some visuals rather than get lost in a house trying to find something to jack off to instead. Usually by the time I grind out the stats, find a quest item or otherwise unlock a 5-second scene an hour or more later (when it could have been done with 5 minutes of reading and clicking some choices) I'm not in the mood anymore.

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
Personally I hate sandboxes almost as much as unavoidable NTR. I've been lured in by other tags that also happen to have the sandbox tag only to be aggravated later so many times that I won't even download AVNs with the sandbox tag anymore no matter what other tags there are or how pretty the Daz renders are. If I want something nonlinear I just pick up an RPG or maybe a FPS from Steam. I come here when I want a story to read, maybe make a few choices guiding said story and jack off to some visuals rather than get lost in a house trying to find something to jack off to instead. Usually by the time I grind out the stats, find a quest item or otherwise unlock a 5-second scene an hour or more later (when it could have been done with 5 minutes of reading and clicking some choices) I'm not in the mood anymore.
but if you want a story to read you know there is something called a book ;) :unsure:

• Angry
Reactions: bigphil963

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
If I do decide to add anything like that. The player will be presented a choice of free-roam for that section, or menu based. And it won't be hard to navigate at all, especially if playing with my built-in walkthrough, which i intend to add once i have some actual choices implemented. it will also be small things like who to visit first if at home, and the girls are in different places. But again, I still haven't decided whether I will implement anything like that yet.

3.90 star(s) 38 Votes