Dec 21, 2018
So I have the place fully upgraded, bought all the items from the cursed emporium, got the girl in the house, and the elf. What else is there to do?

exloladdict

Aug 13, 2022
How can I get Freya? I am cutting 10 trees in the minigame, entering the house and offering her to work for me but she always refuses.

Drakkarim23

Jul 4, 2022
I think i found a Bug.

I only played the new version and when i leave the town there are two possible ways.
Forward is the Woodcutter Camp and when i use the way to the right i only get a black screen.
I still hear music and i can open the menu when i press ESC, but thats it i have to close the Game.

I already deleted my save and downloaded the Game from another source, still the same problem.

EDIT:

Ok after i bought the Shovel i can see the Graveyard.
I take it and dont ask further questions, but i still think this isnt intended.

Last edited:

Nirdaeel

Apr 30, 2017
How do you chop wood?
is a minigame that requires some coordination, first your mouse must point to one of the trees that may glow, and while the bar below is moving, hit space when is on center, the closer to that the better your hit will be, one tree can be cut with 3 good hits or some more as your hits are worse.

there is an increasing pace so each time your hits may need to be faster and you must move mouse to next tree maybe missing one hit (not much of a problem to pass that instead of trying and get a bad hit that may reset speed of minigame and as time is short will make you score less)

.Sirene

Jul 24, 2022
I'm using ComfyUI with my workflows. I used automatic1111 but I needed to save workflows for each girl separately hence the spaghetti UI. It's a bit hard at the beginning but pretty nice once you get the hang of it.
Ah Comfy is pretty decent - it's a mess until you understand that it's not, yeah.

Still, your workflow seems to be pretty consistent so there is that ;-)

falconetti

May 27, 2024
I think i found a Bug.

I only played the new version and when i leave the town there are two possible ways.
Forward is the Woodcutter Camp and when i use the way to the right i only get a black screen.
I still hear music and i can open the menu when i press ESC, but thats it i have to close the Game.

I already deleted my save and downloaded the Game from another source, still the same problem.

EDIT:

Ok after i bought the Shovel i can see the Graveyard.
I take it and dont ask further questions, but i still think this isnt intended.
Hey this is definitely a crash, I'll try to reproduce it.

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
How do I add these?
If you have control of the thread (this isn't always a given), it's simply a case of adding the tag: netorare to the tags at the top and to the genre tags. If you don't control the thread, contact the owner and request they update the tags.

Reactions: falconetti
3.50 star(s) 13 Votes