falconetti

May 27, 2024
Hey, dropping the plan for core feature upgrade so we have more management and strategy in the game, let me know what you think:

Components:

Taxes:
- paid every week, early game challenge, fixed but will increase with Inn upgrades (concession for alcohol etc)

Wages
- paid every week, connected to girl skills and fame stat, if not paid the girl loses stats, skills, fame and refuses to work until you pay her

Education
- late game money sink to fulfil noble requests - ways to get refinement and libido stats

Job overhaul
- potentially limited slots for jobs
- alternatively a bonus for filling different amount of job types
- more money, as the girls will tire/lose health and need to rest

Health management
- health goes down for various jobs with different rates
- if it reaches 0 girl has to rest and loses one day
- upgrades to speed up recovery
- endurance influences the health drop rate

Noble Requests
- each week a noble will request a girl with certain attributes/skills

Girl Perks
- you’ll be able to spend XP to get girl perks - each perk increases perk cost permanently, perks will provide special powers (e.g the girl earns 1.5x while cooking etc)
- some perks will be given to girls via depravity events

Inn Equipment
- perks for the inn e.g. beer from Alma’s story will increase the amount of money you get from serving by a percentage
- new vendors, usage of existing npcs (better drinks from the brewery etc)

Loan
- if you run out of money to pay taxes, you automatically get a loan from Obsidian Hold for the amount that you need
- failure to repay the loan in 2 weeks time will result in a game over screen

Game Goal - Fame
- through story main character will discover he’s wasting away as he’s not from this world - to cure this ailment he’ll need help from the royal alchemist and to reach him he’ll need an audience with the king, requiring a maximum number of fame points

Accounting
- UI needed to display future costs, dates on which payments are due and so on

Jerff344

Nov 1, 2021
Hey, dropping the plan for core feature upgrade so we have more management and strategy in the game, let me know what you think:
[...]
1) Money

The opposite would be interesting I think. If at the beginning of the game, you are asked for a crazy amount of tax, then you are unable to pay your girls so they no longer work so you no longer generate enough income to end up seeing a game over screen it is not fun, it is just frustrating. Multiply by the number of times you had to start over. (divide by the way you will have balanced it all... Or multiply again haha)

One of the criticisms was "it is hard to earn money at the beginning, and then it is no longer useful at the end". The risk of such a chain of mechanisms would be to exacerbate the problem.

If we want to be realistic: you earn little you are taxed little. You earn a lot you are taxed a lot.
The education mechanic in this case would be relevant (and it is interesting). You are starting to be asked for a huge amount of tax. So send your girls where there is money. To the nobles.

I may have misunderstood this part. The name makes me doubt. It all depends if it is a mechanic to earn or spend money. Especially given the presence of "noble requests".

The gain of advantage will match the increase in taxes and it will be necessary to play with it and the salary of the girls. A potential balance for the middle-game/end-game.

2) game goal.

Fine. Do as you wish.
I'd be wasting away in my tavern with my waifus anyway.

falconetti

May 27, 2024
Hey man, thanks for the insight. I thought about these problems. There'll be a tax-free period at first, and the tax will be calculated so you'll practically always be able to pay it, unless you spend all your money right before tax day. You'll have to think a little bit more when investing.

falconetti

May 27, 2024
Don't know if you mean uploader update or game's update if it's the latter I'll be done with the taxes update in a few days.

falconetti

May 27, 2024
ComfyUI_2024-10-05_0020.png

Version 0.1.4 Lewdgendary:

This is my first time updating the game here so let me know if I am doing something wrong. This is the first update of a series aimed at increasing depth of management gameplay. Introducing special events, taxes and a way to lose the game.

Here are the links:

Changelog:

• Added support for special events that fire dialogue
  • Added reset depravity button to girl UI
  • Added special events library
  • Added support for random special events
  • Added support for cyclical special events
  • Added support for fixed special events
  • Added tax calculations based on inn upgrades
  • Added taxes special event
  • Added first meeting with the taxman special event
  • Added taxman dialogue
  • Added Grul dialogue event
  • Added Obsidian Hold Collects event
  • Added Grul dialogue in the Obsidian Hold
  • Added option to pay off the loan
  • Added Freya resting sprites (33)
  • Added Mazzy resting sprites (30)
Balance
  • Girls clean the mess made the same day now

.Sirene

Jul 24, 2022
I'm really curious what AI model is being used here since the artwork is pretty decent - apart from the fact Issa keeps changing ethnicity throughout each image, it's pretty solid.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TheDancingInn-0.1.14
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

falconetti

May 27, 2024
I'm really curious what AI model is being used here since the artwork is pretty decent - apart from the fact Issa keeps changing ethnicity throughout each image, it's pretty solid.
I'm using a local Stable Diffusion with PonyXL. I'll share workflows on patreon probably soon. Issa is my fault as I've messed up my workflows while transitioning to a different UI and i keep using two versions of prompts.

peraang

Jul 14, 2020
So, I don't get these update notes:
Is there a gallery added? If there is I don't know how to access it

Reactions: rh12

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
I'm surprised there haven't been complaints about the lack of an NTR tag for this game. I don't personally have a problem with the women having sex with customers, but some may. And no, the prostitution tag is not enough. I've seen games with that tag that happen to be harem games.

.Sirene

Jul 24, 2022
I'm using a local Stable Diffusion with PonyXL. I'll share workflows on patreon probably soon. Issa is my fault as I've messed up my workflows while transitioning to a different UI and i keep using two versions of prompts.
Out of curiosity which web interface are you using? That's all I'm primarily looking into, the models I likely already have as I've got about 2tb full of model files on a separate external drive already lmao. You using Invoke by any chance?

An Anon Anon

Mar 5, 2018
How do you actually make progress in this game? I've tried exploring around, but the starting girl can't earn money, and the log-chopping minigame doesn't respond to any keybind or when I click on any icon. Feels like it needs a bugfix.

falconetti

May 27, 2024
So, I don't get these update notes:
Is there a gallery added? If there is I don't know how to access it
So this is a system for events such as taxman dialogue firing at end of turn.

Reactions: peraang

falconetti

May 27, 2024
I'm surprised there haven't been complaints about the lack of an NTR tag for this game. I don't personally have a problem with the women having sex with customers, but some may. And no, the prostitution tag is not enough. I've seen games with that tag that happen to be harem games.
How do I add these?

falconetti

May 27, 2024
How do you actually make progress in this game? I've tried exploring around, but the starting girl can't earn money, and the log-chopping minigame doesn't respond to any keybind or when I click on any icon. Feels like it needs a bugfix.
Mouse click on the trees when the indicator is in the middle of the bar ideally for max chopping power. Trees that are clickable have a glow effect.

falconetti

May 27, 2024
Out of curiosity which web interface are you using? That's all I'm primarily looking into, the models I likely already have as I've got about 2tb full of model files on a separate external drive already lmao. You using Invoke by any chance?
I'm using ComfyUI with my workflows. I used automatic1111 but I needed to save workflows for each girl separately hence the spaghetti UI. It's a bit hard at the beginning but pretty nice once you get the hang of it.

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes