falconetti

May 27, 2024
Each day.

Finally i figured it. There is a bug with quests. You can deal with brewer without starting the quest, and then complete second, which require 10 cooking, without cooking. After that depravity achievement pops up each day.
Oh man, that's some quality assurance level shit right there, thank you man!

falconetti

May 27, 2024
Each day.

Finally i figured it. There is a bug with quests. You can deal with brewer without starting the quest, and then complete second, which require 10 cooking, without cooking. After that depravity achievement pops up each day.
Should be fixed in today's build, thank you for testing bro.

peraang

Jul 14, 2020
Well, it's been a long time since I played any video games regularly, and I managed to get 50 points, so it's not that bad.

Anyhow, I really like the idea for this game.

I think you need to better explain mechanics in the game, it is not always clear what you need to do. You could maybe implement quest marks in the future for TL;DR crowd.

And also, the clothing. The art AI generated is better than most I've seen, but it is a little inconsistent. Mainly the mixing of modern clothes with arabian/eastern style with Issa and Freya.

Otherwise, keep up the good work!

SayajinSuperb

Aug 31, 2024
Good art, but the story don't give much for the player keep playing. Hope to see it getting better in the future.

John12332145

Aug 21, 2024
For those wondering, Freya is the third maid, Woodcutter's wife/daughter/whatever.

In order to speak with her, you need to unlock the woodcutter's cottage, by beating the chopping game perfectly, and then finding the Ancient tablet in the graveyard.

For people that don't have the reflexes of a Korean Starcraft pro player, they can modify this variable from 0 to 1 in the dancing.sav file with notepad.

View attachment 3975330
I’m having some issues finding this file in the game…any idea why I can’t find it?

alesco83

Jul 9, 2017
sorry guys, I cannot play this game. Which are the controls? I use SPACEBAR to make girls rest, but I cannot see any other control/interface to dance etc..

falconetti

May 27, 2024
sorry guys, I cannot play this game. Which are the controls? I use SPACEBAR to make girls rest, but I cannot see any other control/interface to dance etc..
You need to drag the cards. I don't know which version you are playing but in the newer ones there's a question mark button with control scheme in the inn UI.

Jerff344

Nov 1, 2021
falconetti very good game. One suggestion, if you haven't added it in a new update. You should move the girls' coin gain in the inn somewhere else. At first it doesn't bother, but if they have a high level in dancing or serving the art is almost completely covered.

falconetti

May 27, 2024
It doesn't do anything. Chopping all that wood. Hours of cutting wood. You get a scene with a beggar. Ughh. Can't bring her bar and install a gloryhole. What was your Inn for? It doesn't do anything. It simply costs you more time to repair it. One of the most annoying games played ever. Never again. You buy all that extra stuff from the trinket shop. It didn't do anything either. Shovel made hole get useless artifact. Chop wood endless wood to upgrade bar. Then days of repairing it. No pictures of staff on the bar. Just picture of customers wrecking the bar. Wrecking Inn. Dancing what?
Hey Redroom!

You must be missing something. You have to drag girl cards from the right panel in the inn ui and drop them at a job (maintenance etc.). They will work for you and earn money, you don't have to chop so much wood.

falconetti

May 27, 2024
falconetti very good game. One suggestion, if you haven't added it in a new update. You should move the girls' coin gain in the inn somewhere else. At first it doesn't bother, but if they have a high level in dancing or serving the art is almost completely covered.
Thanks! That's good feedback. I'll add a maximum amount and tweak the anim.

falconetti

May 27, 2024
I did that. The only thing that happens are repairs. You make like 8-12 gold much less than the obvious pun at chopping wood upto almost 70, before you incurr a 3-7% repair per day. There was some gold from using the shovel a few hundred. The other artifacts didn't do nothing including the one dug. I dunno where the letter is to get the other staff outside? I bought everything. There was no pictures except for any patrons damaging the Inn every night. I made dance floor 1200, bar 350, kitchen 700. 8-12 gold a night 3-7% repair. You didn't have any NSFW except with the beggar, a BJ , but you couldn't recruite them and shove them into a gloryhole at the bar. All you did was chop wood. You also had to buy the barrels. Any experience at the areas kitchen bar dance floor didn't do much, the same gold bonus, same nightly repairs. No NSFW scenes.

Wrecking Inn?
The girls progressively gain depravity, and after they gain a certain amount they get more and more NSFW. You also don't have to clean ('repair') the inn, it just lowers your income. The beggar is not recruitable atm, but will be in the future updates. There's 3 girls (+1 starting one) you can recruit at the moment with fully NSFW scenes in the inn.

falconetti

May 27, 2024
Sure, so first girl is Issa, the letter is in the barrel on the road in a location next to inn exterior. Elf girl on the beach requires the talisman to be hired (eye amulet). To get Freya you need to cut 10 trees in one minigame and enter the house. The bug with brewery is fixed in the most recent version.

falconetti

May 27, 2024
Thank you for your explanation. The letter and tree cutting perfect. The Elf girl isn't available this version? Or was it because of the talisman? I got the talisman in my other game shovelled out of the graveyard.

Any bug at the brewery is because of not recruiting Issa first? Fixed. It was broken in my game repeatable purchase. Didn't know what it did either not like I ran out of ale.

I have just downloaded it. I will restart it again. It had a nice premise. My complaint is on the lack of NSFW in a trainer/rpg. This was very disappointing. A huge grind for cash doing it over and over again for a BJ off a beggar. I was screaming at it. What?

Obviously I didn't get the other recruits where I'll try it again
For the elf girl you need to buy the eye amulet from the shop. She was released 2 versions ago, so I'd say she's not available in the version here. There's been huge changes and I think it'd be best if you waited for the release here, or got the patreon version.

3.50 star(s) 13 Votes