RPGM Completed The Dark Lord Rises [v1.0.0] [Tjord]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
Divinion continues original ("abandoned") version. Modded content has no bearing on sequel.
After read some comments I downloaded the abandoned.. BUT THANKS for your answer.

WOW.. The character lose a lot after the transformation(Like the 90% of my objects and levels..)..

Only the Necromancer Robes are here and some objects that can use another characters.. None of my old weapons is around here?

Last edited:

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
Divinion continues original ("abandoned") version. Modded content has no bearing on sequel.
IMPORTANT QUESTION.. SOME BUG IS STOPPING MY ADVANCE.. How continue?

There is one new student in this game HOGWARTS Academy but...

I don´t know how continue this game.. I give the book to the old devil in the sphere, learned about the new student existence, even talked with that Paladin about this new student(he says talk with your teachers).. But nothing changes, the teachers say the same and I can´t go to the class.

If I sleep I return to the conversation with the old devil before start this day talking about the Old renan:

https://attachments.f95zone.to/2017/07/22982_Screenshot_8.png

This is POST-TRANSFORM one GIRL in devil in the Labyrint..

Ah well about everyone complaining about the female section and how you lose all interest in the game I think that was intentional because your MC loses all ambition to continue also so GG dev wether it was accidental or not GG
I am stucked here.. After this conversation I can´t end the next day for unknown reasons.

Last edited:

Lashevro

Jun 21, 2018
How continue?

There is one new student in this game HOGWARTS Academy but...

I don´t know how continue this game.. I give the book to the old devil in the sphere, learned about the new student existence, even talked with that Paladin about this new student(he says talk with your teachers).. But nothing changes, the teachers say the same and I can´t go to the class.

If I sleep I return to the conversation with the old devil before start this day talking about the Old renan:

I am stucked here.. After this conversation I can´t end the next day for unknown reasons.
I literally read this entire thread looking for this answer, and it is the last question xD

Edit: I loaded an earlier save and instead of going for the Library book Gilhaz asks for during the night cutscene I went straight to class and was able to progress.

Last edited:

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
I literally read this entire thread looking for this answer, and it is the last question xD

Edit: I loaded an earlier save and instead of going for the Library book Gilhaz asks for during the night cutscene I went straight to class and was able to progress.
Thanks..

I completed the SEQUEL leaving the PREQUEL aside but after read your comment I returned here and ignored Gilhaz book and I continued the game.

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Looks like most of the posts are for the prequel "Dark Lord Rises" I wonder if the Dev tested out Divinion at all or just tossed it out there. The game seems rather unbalanced combat-wise.

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
Looks like most of the posts are for the prequel "Dark Lord Rises" I wonder if the Dev tested out Divinion at all or just tossed it out there. The game seems rather unbalanced combat-wise.
I mean this is a thread for the mod of The Dark Lord Rises, not Divinion. The dev did release quite a few versions with fixes and changes after the initial release of Divinion so I doubt it could be considered untested.

Reactions: Amariithynar

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
I mean this is a thread for the mod of The Dark Lord Rises, not Divinion. The dev did release quite a few versions with fixes and changes after the initial release of Divinion so I doubt it could be considered untested.
Blast it, I could have sworn I searched for Divinion. Thanks

FenrirsBlade

Feb 15, 2019
Just finished the abandoned version for now. IT was certainly a lot of fun. I am kinda curious tough...

I just finished the ugovarti arc and one thing I realized, was that some fates were.... left quite open. For example what happened to that second orc? I was certain there would be a rape scene where they would have fun with that blue-haired paladin girl... Did I just miss that? Or will either of them appear in this mod or the sequel?

Also what happened to that Professor Alba? Did Crazy girl kill him or something? They seemed strangely absent at the end....

Tjord

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2017
Small update, since I recently replayed the game in order to remember some plot points. Added a bit of new content before Laetitia's attack, otherwise the update contains mostly bugfixes nad brings some lore in line with Divinion and incoming third game. With his, the game is officially "completed".

the download link.

Eschation

Apr 13, 2020
The version on TFGames says -
Last Update: May 28, 2020
Version: 1.0.0
Development: Complete

Direct download:
I just realized the developer posted above me, but either way, the thread hasn't been updated.

ecoli

Aug 17, 2017
so downloaded both versions, i only get as far as the start screen, click new game but nothing happens

CoupDeGrace

May 8, 2017
I remember this was actually a pretty good game, with surprising focus on the lore/story/characters, but then the forced transformation happened, which felt so randomly and, dare I say - subverted all my expectations for the plot.

Kellan

Aug 5, 2016
I'd say "what a shame" but I only enjoyed the original one and only up to the forced transformation so /shrug

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes