RPGM Completed The Dark Lord Rises [v1.0.0] [Tjord]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes
Aug 14, 2017
Gave up with that. Don't remember how I completed that the first time so I moved on. Anyone know what to do when locked up with the orcs? Reina experimented on them on day two but the game black screened and I can't go further.

EDIT - I found I need to consult the books and can't practice with the garasium.

ALDragonus

Jun 18, 2017
What do you do with her?
All You need to do is go towards the place where you faught the spider that stole and drank Mirabelle's wine? (Go to the metal gate and "interact with it") North of where you find her. After all that swimming and teleportation just leave her in the purple room (You alter her later)

kronos204

Jan 22, 2018
How do you destroy the barrier in the forest in the quest, "When the Stars Fall Down?" I assume it has something to do with the fallen star thing? I got star goo from that.

Seriously disappointed with the way this forest is done. I keep hitting invisible walls to the point where this whole thing seems like some stupid invisible maze. I'm probably missing something very obvious. Do I have to rescue miss One-Eye first? I got the elven rope, but can't find a way to get deeper in the cave.

Last edited:

Tjord

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2017
Oh great, I didn't even notice my game has a thread here :D

Heard it is being redone on RPGM MV?
No, I am simply making the continuation (or, at this point, a sequel) in MV instead of VX Ace. There are multiple reasons for that, the most important one being that that the previous game became too much of a technical mess. It was literally first thing I made with RPG Maker, and it shows.

How do you destroy the barrier in the forest in the quest, "When the Stars Fall Down?"
Talk to the drake, on the hill, eastern side of the map.

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
Oh great, I didn't even notice my game has a thread here :D

No, I am simply making the continuation (or, at this point, a sequel) in MV instead of VX Ace. There are multiple reasons for that, the most important one being that that the previous game became too much of a technical mess. It was literally first thing I made with RPG Maker, and it shows.

Talk to the drake, on the hill, eastern side of the map.
Welcome! If you have any questions or concerns, please PM me or another staff or moderator either here or on our discord :D

Azope

Jul 26, 2017
Sequel is finally out! I send my thanks to those who remained patient and commented on my dev blog.
yes but you forget to give the dowlad like :
(it the one from the blog)

Azope

Jul 26, 2017
I am often lost with quests, without knowing where to go ...
Without walkroute i think the best way to play this game is to go everywhere and talk to every pnj
if you do that it likely you will find hint for quest.

septimus123

Nov 29, 2017
im stuck just after you turn Mirabelle. when i leave the outpost and return to the labyrinth i take a couple of steps which starts a small dialogue and a person is in front of me but when the dialogue finishes i cant move. anyone know how to get round this as i cant seem to find anyway past it

Tjord

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2017
im stuck just after you turn Mirabelle. when i leave the outpost and return to the labyrinth i take a couple of steps which starts a small dialogue and a person is in front of me but when the dialogue finishes i cant move. anyone know how to get round this as i cant seem to find anyway past it
Could you send me your save file, I'll take a look at it. Nothing in a code indicates possible problems with this scene, but then again, I didn't look into it for over a year.

I guess the game really needs a proper remake, huh. I'll think about it.

Ah, and since the game doesn't have a thread there, Divinion got 1.0.0 release today. You can find it on my , as usual.

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
Differences between the Black Ace version and the Abandoned version?

I am with the Sequel I want the previous content...

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes