RPGM Completed The Dark Lord Rises [v1.0.0] [Tjord]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
Well this a new update. If anyone have some suggestion please post it.
Wait, what? Where did you get that? The dev's last release is 0.3.4b?

kxjoh32

Jun 4, 2017
hmm i'm stuck, after the hogwarts/ugovarties is completed it takes me to a path next to forest. A sign tells me about a path in forest and my companion"i think" Priss says she wants to check out the forest. I battled the chick near that well and she said that i'm worthy of some drink she then asks to join me and and changes into a ring i got the mysterious ring which amped back up my mana and power but when i leave to next area where we say, we should rest at inn. I go into the inn and nothing is there nor can i get back out. How do i rest? I've clicked everywhere. Is there supposed to be people in the inn? Please help :)

Hurrah

Feb 20, 2018
Ugovarties, any clues/suggestions of what I should do after overhearing the conversation in the basement? I'm just plain stuck at there, nothing I interact with lets me go any further. Thanks in advance.

DOH! I am such a Casket Case

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
Like I say before it's a project that I made to continue the story. Sorry if this isn't what you hoped to be but I made my best to make a good continue to the game.
Ah, sorry. Should have read back a few posts

.Black_Ace.

Modder
Dec 10, 2017
Don't worry about it. And Hurrah can you send me your save when I played the game the same thing happened to me but I don't remember where so it'll be more easy if I can see where you're stuck

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
Don't worry about it. And Hurrah can you send me your save when I played the game the same thing happened to me but I don't remember where so it'll be more easy if I can see where you're stuck
Hey, made the thread unabandoned and will update the main post with your mod whenever you update it. Thanks for the great work :D

.Black_Ace.

Modder
Dec 10, 2017
Well thanks. This the first proyect I make and was really hard but if you have some opinion about the history I'll take it in consideration because I want to make different routes were your actions make a different end for this story.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
It's seems the DEV is back to updating the game but that means their other game noblesse oblige is probably now dead so you might as well free up your HD.

Sunday, 8 April 2018
[/paste:font]

Hello guys. So, as mentioned in my previous post, I recently got my hands on RPG Maker MV and been tinkering with it to my great enjoyment. While there are some problem here and there, I feel new engine fixes at least some problems I had with with VX Ace. So, I finally decided.

The Dark Lord Rises will be back!

That comes to me especially easy since it seems that no one bothered with continuing my original project (or at least, is hiding it from me :>). Also, since I learned the software as I created TDLR, there are some shortcuts and solutions in original that made my head ache over and over during development. I can avoid most of those starting a new game with MV.

Now, this means Noblesse Oblige for now goes to the side*. Well, that's one of the reasons why I don't bother with Patreon; I like to work on something I like, not force myself to reach some deadline or other commitment.

When shall new Dark Lord come out? Christmas, probably, autumn at best. I'd like it to be more than prologue and short story arc, and to tinker with graphics some more, so the game at least doesn't look like generic RPGMaker product.

.Black_Ace.

Modder
Dec 10, 2017
Well, just for my defend you said that anyone can use what you left of TDLR so I just used it resigneed that you would not continue this proyect. That's why I waited some time to make a continue to the game so I'll stop. I just maked what I maked for anyone that wanted a continue but I'll upload what I made to this day if you don't mind.

Last edited:
Reactions: Anders Oppenheimer

Cat Boy

Oct 19, 2017
Umm can some help I did not put down all the game said at the part you become girl and are forced to go too a mage shcool again now there is a test and hell if I know the answers for it I wasn't paying much attention :/ can someone help me out?

Pirata

Jun 11, 2017
Cat boy, the test answers should be D, B, C, D, C, D
Black ace thanks for making that update! the dev said the new game should be released by xmas autum at best so it could be a while for us to see Ren get his pecker back or punish those traitors... well in your update I am stuck in the village the way up is blocked by an squad of soldiers that wont disappear after I kill them and if I enter the inn I get trapped in there is there a fix incoming or I am doomed to waiting on this?

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes