RPGM Completed The Dark Lord Rises [v1.0.0] [Tjord]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
dat "hiatus" sound more like an abandon to me...
allowing peoples to modify, use and all the actual game... doesnt sound very OnHold or Hiatus. but more kind of abandon and do whatever you want with it

we'll see

Reactions: dussalant

PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
!!!SCANDAL!!!
this guy have no 0.1 sec. demo and patreon !!! :OhMyGoodness::test3:
how dare he breaking the meta ! :WutFace:

Emilio

May 26, 2017
A real shame.

The story is interesting, i feel bad for the main character (betrayed, pushed to become the Evil One) and i was just seeking for his revenge and finally some demon stole his power, drive his first servant to death (Lafinia RIP) and... the end.

This is frustrating because we won't see the moment where the hero just stand and slap all the traitor/ennemy/other ; have his revenge against this fucking world. Just killed my interest (didn't finish the version).

Good game, very bad moment (in story) to halt.

starshooter

Jul 27, 2017
Link(s): &
Release: 15 October 2017
Version: 0.3.4
Platform: PC / Windows
Language: English
Sorry that what RTP is? What is the difference and which should I download for first play this game?

katarne04

Jun 9, 2017
seems I reached the end of this game earlier this past week.

I enjoyed the story.
not sure if I said this here before but...
The combat does take some time to get used to. The best way I found was to be a magic battery. the game progresses to the point where YOU DO LOSE Everything and basically start all over again.

There is a very huge grind in this game. Not for levels but for money. It wasn't bad but if you cannot do it, I suggest save editing to stock up on smelling salts + healing and magic potions. You NEED the MC to live.

Gear. I did what I could with gear and ended up with empty slots for the rest of the game so far. Its not that its bad but the fights leading to the end had me at the edge of my seat - Its too trivial in my opinion. The gear at that point is super weak. (i think its meant to scale the challenge since its the end of the game's update. Hopefully, thats addressed or the final fights get tuned down by a bunch). The last fights can have you lose BADLY (I'm talking OHKO from the opponents) or win just barely. The last fight is just a last person standing type (HINT: GUARD)

I'll keep an eye on updates for this one because I'd like to know how this one ends.

magnussio

Aug 9, 2016
seems I reached the end of this game earlier this past week.

I enjoyed the story.
not sure if I said this here before but...
The combat does take some time to get used to. The best way I found was to be a magic battery. the game progresses to the point where YOU DO LOSE Everything and basically start all over again.

There is a very huge grind in this game. Not for levels but for money. It wasn't bad but if you cannot do it, I suggest save editing to stock up on smelling salts + healing and magic potions. You NEED the MC to live.

Gear. I did what I could with gear and ended up with empty slots for the rest of the game so far. Its not that its bad but the fights leading to the end had me at the edge of my seat - Its too trivial in my opinion. The gear at that point is super weak. (i think its meant to scale the challenge since its the end of the game's update. Hopefully, thats addressed or the final fights get tuned down by a bunch). The last fights can have you lose BADLY (I'm talking OHKO from the opponents) or win just barely. The last fight is just a last person standing type (HINT: GUARD)

I'll keep an eye on updates for this one because I'd like to know how this one ends.
You'll be watching for a while seeing as it is on indefinite hiatus.

Reactions: dussalant

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
NO FUCK FUCK FUCK I WAS REALLY ENJOYING THE STORY SON OF A BITCH
Hahahaha, I know that feel so well! This is so perfect.

At least he's still making games though, just ran out of motivation for this one.

0Synergy

Jul 6, 2017
Hahahaha, I know that feel so well! This is so perfect.

At least he's still making games though, just ran out of motivation for this one.
I guess but I was rather enjoying the evil, fuck. not enough games let you play as the villain

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
I guess but I was rather enjoying the evil, fuck. not enough games let you play as the villain
You might like this game then ;)

.Black_Ace.

Modder
Dec 10, 2017
Well I'm doing this to share a continue to The Dark Lord Rises, I know that he said that in a future he will restart the game but I don't want to wait so I make this alter history of what Tjord could make. If somebody what to try it here I leave the link.

0Synergy

Jul 6, 2017
Well I'm doing this to share a continue to The Dark Lord Rises, I know that he said that in a future he will restart the game but I don't want to wait so I make this alter history of what Tjord could make. If somebody what to try it here I leave the link.
Will play tonight going to the range

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes