RPGM Completed The Dark Lord Rises [v1.0.0] [Tjord]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Alastaire

Apr 17, 2017
I actually really enjoyed it right up til the forced sex change I haven't played it since that happened and probably won't. I know it's probably just me but I detest games that force me to play female or force me to gender swap and doing it half or 2/3rds of the way through the game is just total shit IMO so Meh, deleted the game and moved on there or tons of other games to play.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gozer

Gozer

May 16, 2017
I actually really enjoyed it right up til the forced sex change I haven't played it since that happened and probably won't. I know it's probably just me but I detest games that force me to play female or force me to gender swap and doing it half or 2/3rds of the way through the game is just total shit IMO so Meh, deleted the game and moved on there or tons of other games to play.
Yeah,With the loss of my characters penis my desire for world conquest dies also.

0Synergy

Jul 6, 2017
Having some issue with the necromancer I go to the point where you go evil and all that but I can't seem to hit him I am level 10

EDIT: Ah nvm figured it out for anyone who comes here use desalination or what ever its called, also what if you don't have her in your party at the time? thats a huge over sight

EDIT2 Ran into new problem in the manor do I have to give it to the hag? I found out what a terrible person she is but it still chooses her

Last edited:

Alastaire

Apr 17, 2017
Having some issue with the necromancer I go to the point where you go evil and all that but I can't seem to hit him I am level 10

EDIT: Ah nvm figured it out for anyone who comes here use desalination or what ever its called, also what if you don't have her in your party at the time? thats a huge over sight

EDIT2 Ran into new problem in the manor do I have to give it to the hag? I found out what a terrible person she is but it still chooses her
No if you read back a page or two there are instructions on how to give it to the daughter (Paladin or somesuch I think she is) and you can enslave her and grant the manor to her giving you a possible future base of operations.

0Synergy

Jul 6, 2017
No if you read back a page or two there are instructions on how to give it to the daughter (Paladin or somesuch I think she is) and you can enslave her and grant the manor to her giving you a possible future base of operations.
Yea thanks I had a save from when I got there thanks to my save scumming honestly im loving this game so much if it had no 18+ content it would still be great,

Alastaire

Apr 17, 2017
Yea thanks I had a save from when I got there thanks to my save scumming honestly im loving this game so much if it had no 18+ content it would still be great,
Yeah I felt the same way right up to the forced gender swap, I loath that crap and when that happened the game lost all interest to me.

Gozer

May 16, 2017
Yeah I felt the same way right up to the forced gender swap, I loath that crap and when that happened the game lost all interest to me.
Agreed, I actually liked the personalities of his classmates,storyline and general game play. Until the gender bending.
Gender Bender.jpg

Reactions: King_Rivet

0Synergy

Jul 6, 2017
Edit2: I figured it out why you read this read the edit below this
Edit: how long do you stay as a woman? I hate it also do I get my old character back cause I grinded like a mother fucker

EDIT 3 NEVERM IND ALL THAT I REACHED THE END FUG has the dev said anything when the next update is?

Last edited:

Alastaire

Apr 17, 2017
Edit2: I figured it out why you read this read the edit below this
Edit: how long do you stay as a woman? I hate it also do I get my old character back cause I grinded like a mother fucker

EDIT 3 NEVERM IND ALL THAT I REACHED THE END FUG has the dev said anything when the next update is?
Sorry not a clue I quit playing and stopped supporting the Dev so I have no idea when it comes to this game anymore sadly.

0Synergy

Jul 6, 2017
Sorry not a clue I quit playing and stopped supporting the Dev so I have no idea when it comes to this game anymore sadly.
Ah well about everyone complaining about the female section and how you lose all interest in the game I think that was intentional because your MC loses all ambition to continue also so GG dev wether it was accidental or not GG

U

User_32285

I like this game a lot and I didn't have a problem with the sex change part of the story, looking forward to the next installment.

Reactions: Namco15

0Synergy

Jul 6, 2017
I like this game a lot and I didn't have a problem with the sex change part of the story, looking forward to the next installment.
Honestly i think that part WAS supposed to take away all the fun as it did for the main character I hope one day it will be remade in a much greater engine because any of the RPG Maker engines suck

king1828

Jul 8, 2017
its giving me an error "unable to find gothic font". im pretty sure its nothing to do with rpg maker as i run other rpg maker games with ease and i have all so had the same problem with other games that run on different engines. is it really as easy as downloading a font style?

0Synergy

Jul 6, 2017
its giving me an error "unable to find gothic font". im pretty sure its nothing to do with rpg maker as i run other rpg maker games with ease and i have all so had the same problem with other games that run on different engines. is it really as easy as downloading a font style?
Odd I had that issue once uh I think you have to install the RPG maker creator itself for the font

gue5t

Sep 11, 2016
Here are the font files, you'll probably have to install them or put them in the correct folder in the game's directory.

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
I am having the damnedest issue, somewhere out of nowhere my main character always does null damage on his offensive spells versus ANY enemy and Ive closed the game a few times anyone have an idea?? Needless to say this is making the necromancer literally impossible

edit:
nvm, apparently some boots of blinding speed or some such... by 'miss most of the time' they mean 'do null damage all of the time'

Last edited:

0Synergy

Jul 6, 2017
I am having the damnedest issue, somewhere out of nowhere my main character always does null damage on his offensive spells versus ANY enemy and Ive closed the game a few times anyone have an idea?? Needless to say this is making the necromancer literally impossible

edit:
nvm, apparently some boots of blinding speed or some such... by 'miss most of the time' they mean 'do null damage all of the time'
M8 u never play Morrowind? gr8 you figured it out now your smarter!

Reactions: Gozer
3.50 star(s) 2 Votes