RPGM Completed The Dark Lord Rises [v1.0.0] [Tjord]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
I'm stuck again...

I stupid bug stops me at day 9 in the school. When I sleep isntead to go further I go back to day of the labyrinth (day3?) and the game crash
Do you a SAVEGAME of day 8 or 9 in the school that works?

Thanks

RichterQ87

Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Okay, what the fuck? I got to the point where you're in the school and I go to the courtyard and find out there are lurkers, and now whenever I walk around there's a red flash and I get the message "Reina has fallen" then game over screen. What the hell? Dropping dead for no reason and can't even continue the game.

Edit: Apparently I'm rapidly losing health over time and there's some poison effect on me. A vial with a skull.

Edit 2: Cheated in an antidote potion with RPGMaker save editor and got rid of it.

Last edited:

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
yep, the part in the school is really poor programmed. I mean not real bug but a lot of loopholes that can crash the game or force you to close the game. Oh well I enjoyed it and it's free so I'm not really complaining. I suggest to save a LOT

RichterQ87

Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Attended Alba's class and got stuck outside on the opposite end of the invisible wall to the hallway of the classrooms so whenever I do "go back." I get stuck in the same place. In other words, I can't move. Anyone know how to walk through walls or noclip or something?

Edit: Figured it out.

Last edited:

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
I'm stuck again...

I stupid bug stops me at day 9 in the school. When I sleep isntead to go further I go back to day of the labyrinth (day3?) and the game crash
Do you a SAVEGAME of day 8 or 9 in the school that works?

Thanks
Happened to me to, so 1. Do not go down to the basement. 2. do not go to sleep. 3. check the headmaster's office 4. PARTY!!!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Aciemond and wep

speedapple

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2017
Pretty sure the deciding factor was who you pick to dance with at the celebration. I tried choosing both Nette and the other girl, and if you don't choose Nette she refuses your advances.
I thought so too, but I asked Nette to dance at the party, but still got the "ARE YOU CRAZY?.... What would the other chick think, she has a crush on you!" dialog when I asked her at the Inn, I'm starting to think maybe a downloaded a faulty copy of the game or something LOL

Last edited:

Soup_Mafia

Aug 9, 2016
For the earl daughter you need to :
  • talk to every contestant and servant
  • then talk to the "old man #43" just outside the mansion
  • then notice the potion on the daughter altar
  • look at the clock need the servant and find the paper
  • talk to the servant about it
  • investigate the book the servant tells you about (a closed light brown book on the left side of the room iirc)
  • search the room of the current earl (the left one second floor)
  • talk to the cousin
  • talk to the earl (son)
  • hide in the earl empty closet
  • search behind the bed
  • go to the altar potion again
  • talk to the daughter again
  • go to the basement
  • use the piano
Doesn't seem to work I got everything else but when i go to the potion MC says "Some kind of potion. I don't recognize it..." even though I found the book underneath the bed about potions. Anyone got a save before entering this mansion?

RichterQ87

Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Doesn't seem to work I got everything else but when i go to the potion MC says "Some kind of potion. I don't recognize it..." even though I found the book underneath the bed about potions. Anyone got a save before entering this mansion?
You need to get the witch in your party at the top left of the map.

schreiber

Jun 10, 2017
i get stuck when the firsh scene of a guy in a cape and a room with a pentgram shows up rgsserror 107
if anyone was a save right after that or a fix i would appreciate

Volas

Jun 30, 2017
In the mage school now as a girl, anybody know how to get the wine? I've gone down to the basement and it's locked, but cannot go back upstairs as i "cannot leave empty handed" I have done everything else (gotten medical alcohol and spoken to the target girl to invite her to a party in my room. Anyone with any ideas?
Stuck at same spot can not figure out what to do plz help

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
How much game would you say there is until that point? I don't like girl protags either and I'm trying to figure out if this is worth downloading.
meh probably 2/3 of the game as a man, enjoyable before and after in fairness.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes