RPGM Abandoned The Dark Lord's Trip [2017-09-05] [Logan]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Mr.Shark

May 5, 2017
Ok i guess i'm super dumb but how do i get Lola to join my party? I can't get past that dude behind locked door with crystal (apparently his name is Alwin?) to open up because i need to "get password from somebody less careless".

Last edited:

dudebroman

Jun 22, 2017
Ok i guess i'm super dumb but how do i get Lola to join my party? I can't get past that dude behind locked door with crystal (apparently his name is Alwin?) to open up because i need to "get password from somebody less careless".
You get the password by speaking to Merlin and asking him about your 'Dark Lord nickname' :)

Reactions: Mr.Shark

bacamor

Jun 20, 2017
I'm having problem with the colums as well. Here is solution for the red crystal.
How did you move the grey statues? Coming in they are in the wrong spot, and the reset just puts them in the middle of the room.

Last edited:

SoraX13

Jul 3, 2017
How did you move the grey statues? Coming in they are in the wrong spot, and the reset just puts them in the middle of the room.
Yea I had the same problem. But I just went out and came back in and then set the statues in the way Selveri's Pic Showed without resetting room and i got the crystal.

bacamor

Jun 20, 2017
Yea I had the same problem. But I just went out and came back in and then set the statues in the way Selveri's Pic Showed without resetting room and i got the crystal.
That is great except for mine, the guy with the car is in the first square in the upper right and the other guy is in second square in bottom right. Neither are where they are supposed to be in the pic and I can't move them.

Silveri

Aug 5, 2016
That is great except for mine, the guy with the car is in the first square in the upper right and the other guy is in second square in bottom right. Neither are where they are supposed to be in the pic and I can't move them.
The creator have made that puzzle easy. You cant move those gray colored, just move the 2 another so they look like in the pic even if they are in wrong spot.

doomtastic

Jul 1, 2017
guys how do you get alwen to open up the door? this is my first time playing so please don't judge :<

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
How lervel up ?

and what are correct answers to the questions of granny ?

doomtastic

Jul 1, 2017
How lervel up ?

and what are correct answers to the questions of granny ?
You can level up by visiting the guy that hangs a set of armor outside his house. If the granny is the little girl's mom then the right answers would be that she misheard and that the said amount was 4000 gold.

firejamie

Nov 23, 2016
the granny that gives you energy for the answers that are around the village like the level up persons name

Silveri

Aug 5, 2016
Thanks for the update but where is that Bounty Hunter's HQ?

and look like some bugs:
can't interact with Roth, thieves camp leader - "Hidden sides". It's says: interactions with tis NPC is not implement in this build.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes