RPGM Abandoned The Dark Lord's Trip [2017-09-05] [Logan]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

pipfugl

Jun 19, 2017
Correct answers to the questions from granny: Asshole Cutter; Zinnia; Many blackmagic spells are sex orinted; Alblord

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
From what I remember reading, I think he's either russian (or ukrainian) or spanish. One of those 3 nationalities. Sorry bad memory.
By the way, I'm playing the latest version, loading the save that's already in game (save 4), doing quests and stuff. But I'm a bit lost anyway, and most of the quests I completed only give money and DE points, no sex scenes yet. Besides handjob from Red Hood, but that's not a quest. So I was wondering is there an updated walkthrought somewhere ?

doomtastic

Jul 1, 2017
how on earth do i get into the castle? jesus. what does a man got to do in order to get a fucking answer?

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
How much content is in this yet?

1 hour in and so far I've seen 1 hand job scene. The art is great but I can't say it's worth the play atm, I keep running into "Not implemented yet".

Last edited:

ArcticPerv

Jun 11, 2017
also there is way to farm gold?
In the 2017-07-10 build go up to the second floor of the Woodman's house (The one Red Riding Hood is standing outside of) and complete the quest for the little girl. It's bugged so it doesn't complete and she will give you 20 candy every time you talk to her, which you can then sell. Inventory maxes out at 99 candy, so you can get 693 gold each trip.

katabasi

Jun 6, 2017
In the 2017-07-10 build go up to the second floor of the Woodman's house (The one Red Riding Hood is standing outside of) and complete the quest for the little girl. It's bugged so it doesn't complete and she will give you 20 candy every time you talk to her, which you can then sell. Inventory maxes out at 99 candy, so you can get 693 gold each trip.
too late
i already have 10k gold and good equip now
and beated the knights on horse

Dante son of Sparda

Jun 22, 2017
Ok so far love the new update, i have nearly completed the game but i don't know how to start, the Mavis quest - "Mavis meeting humans", "A new friend for Mavis". can anyone tell me how as i do not know who to ask to start the quest as she does not appear in the inn.
Thanks

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes