RPGM Abandoned The Dark Lord's Trip [2017-09-05] [Logan]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
If you don't have anything else to play, then go ahead. I don't mean it's worst, but it doesn't have a lot of content at the moment to judge.
It's been a year since post, I hope there's more content. From last I checked you got to lola's town and got a BJ content end. That was ages ago, I guess it's worth another peek, I honestly thought it was abandoned.

popober

Jun 9, 2017
Does anyone have a walkthrough for this? Like how to recruit Lola and Mavis? I don't know how to progress after getting kicked out of Lola's house by her fat mom while I haven't even encountered Mavis yet. I thought just continuing questing would eventually lead me to getting more party members, but the changelogs indicate you can get Lola before even doing some of those.

This game seems like it has a lot of potential, although it does seem to have too little content for the amount of time since it was started.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Sooo he still refuses to make a walkthrough for one of the most mysterious games out there where you don't know if you actually need to find shit, you don't or it's not even completed... bloody hell :/

nick148

Aug 11, 2016
Sooo he still refuses to make a walkthrough for one of the most mysterious games out there where you don't know if you actually need to find shit, you don't or it's not even completed... bloody hell :/
Well... if you are only interested in the CGs then you can easily see the gallery

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Well... if you are only interested in the CGs then you can easily see the gallery
I'm interested in getting all the scenes with the story which I can't know if I did or didn't without spoiling the content by going to the gallery since the game fails to inform what's available or not.

Reactions: Buffalo Fred

nick148

Aug 11, 2016
I'm interested in getting all the scenes with the story which I can't know if I did or didn't without spoiling the content by going to the gallery since the game fails to inform what's available or not.
I was tinking that in games like this one and claire quest the game goes beyond the explicit content that i am usually looking for and i end up seeing the gallery to get an idea where i should go to trigger those events if i dont get it from the changelog. But I understand that I dont mind spoilers of these games as much as other people do.

Nightwing94

May 1, 2017
Do u have to defeat the ghoul behemoth before you meet mavis in the cemetary? Or where exactly is she in the cemetary - cant find her

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
You do have to defeat the ghoul behemoth, I recommend having Lola in party to do that, all you need to do is the Alvin? quests, and you can ask Merlin for his stupid password. The Dark lord stuff is fairly easy with trial and error, except for the damn column, from the bottom, cry, happy, skull. Don't worry you'll understand when you see it. Mavis is past the behemoth. I don't think you really need to save before talking to her, but since it's still in progress I save every few steps.

You need 4000 gold, the crystal from Alvin, (after you defeat the trials) and 10 mana potions), save before you enter her house to recruit her if you have never spoken to Fat Liliy about recruiting her before.

I'll post more as I figure them out, or be asking questions with the rest of you. :D

whatevsbro

Sep 3, 2017
Does anybody else get horrible lagging at night time? My computer lags almost to the point of freezing. I have to hold esc for ten seconds just to get the menu to open.
It may just be my system:
2.13 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
4 GB 1067 MHz DDR3
NVIDIA GeForce 320M 256 MB
If you think so, just let me know. Thanks.

Reactions: GaRbS

Grundorf

Jul 19, 2017
For Lola, how do you get additional magic potions? I have 5 and can't figure out how to get more. Thanks

hackmaster

Jun 13, 2017
This may be a stupid question, but how do you save in this game? I don't play RPGM games to often and I have tried both clicking on and pressing enter for the save file I wish to use, but nothing works. Please help!

Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
This may be a stupid question, but how do you save in this game? I don't play RPGM games to often and I have tried both clicking on and pressing enter for the save file I wish to use, but nothing works. Please help!
mac or win?

Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
yea... there seems to be problems with mac and the save function in RPG Maker MV, i will fix that and reupload, and try to contact logan to implement that fix in his next update.

hackmaster

Jun 13, 2017
yea... there seems to be problems with mac and the save function in RPG Maker MV, i will fix that and reupload, and try to contact logan to implement that fix in his next update.
Thanks. I will be following this thread, so hopefully I will get a notification for when that happens. Also, I get an error message that causes me to have to leave the game when I try to exit the options menu.

Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
Thanks. I will be following this thread, so hopefully I will get a notification for when that happens. Also, I get an error message that causes me to have to leave the game when I try to exit the options menu.
Updated OP with new links to fixed mac version, the options menu i don't know about but i'll let logan know along with the save issue...

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes