RPGM Abandoned The Dark Lord's Trip [2017-09-05] [Logan]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
Logan is back working on the game, so the "Onhold" tag should go.
a good reason to remove it is to make people aware its on track again, and visit his site, give feedback and support.

he stated that he is going solo again, the steam project didnt go well.
im sure we can expect an update in the near future.

Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
Logan is back working on the game, so the "Onhold" tag should go.
a good reason to remove it is to make people aware its on track again, and visit his site, give feedback and support.

he stated that he is going solo again, the steam project didnt go well.
im sure we can expect an update in the near future.
like so..
The policy is when he makes a new update they remove the Onhold tag

Reactions: Krull
Mar 7, 2018
I am stuck with Mavis. I took her from the cave and went to the hotel but I cant get her out of the cage. What do I need to do?

Luciuss

Nov 28, 2017
This game is awesome, not the best fapping material tho.
But very well made and fun to play.
Can't wait for new update.

Reactions: zazzaro

Oniblonde

Jun 5, 2017
Great looking game, fun for a turn based RPG, excellent artwork

But the dev's last communication with the outside world was 4 month ago, and more than half a year since last update. People doing it for the patreon money (and not for the art and passion like in the old days) dont get that the only thing that matters is frequency and / or content. That is what gets you traction and draws a crowd - then the money comes.

Just put 10 new scenes a month in an update, even if they are crudely drawn ones with no background - to be reworked later - and were happy.

Im sad about this great project, but im sure that at this point its DEAD.

PS - on the subject of art and passion. Lookup Ivan Aedler, the guy that made the brilliant reincarnation of playshapes's MiM game - he has been at it for 8+ years and didnt even have a patreon till march 2016

isamaru

Sep 5, 2017
Great looking game, fun for a turn based RPG, excellent artwork

But the dev's last communication with the outside world was 4 month ago, and more than half a year since last update. People doing it for the patreon money (and not for the art and passion like in the old days) dont get that the only thing that matters is frequency and / or content. That is what gets you traction and draws a crowd - then the money comes.

Just put 10 new scenes a month in an update, even if they are crudely drawn ones with no background - to be reworked later - and were happy.

Im sad about this great project, but im sure that at this point its DEAD.

PS - on the subject of art and passion. Lookup Ivan Aedler, the guy that made the brilliant reincarnation of playshapes's MiM game - he has been at it for 8+ years and didnt even have a patreon till march 2016
According to trello there is a planned release in June

Oniblonde

Jun 5, 2017
According to trello there is a planned release in June
DO you think this update will be:

a) one MOTHER of an update with 7 months worth of pent up scenes, story and content being blasted in your face! (with love ofc.)

or

b) a one week rush job to retain Patreon subs, lacking in content or quality, followed by a typical "sorry for long wait, promise to be more active, more to come soon" message that is a total slap in the face.

VOTE NOW!

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017

a) one MOTHER of an update with 7 months worth of pent up scenes, story and content being blasted in your face! (with love ofc.)

or

b) a one week rush job to retain Patreon subs, lacking in content or quality, followed by a typical "sorry for long wait, promise to be more active, more to come soon" message that is a total slap in the face.

VOTE NOW!
Well aren't you cynical. Remember that he worked on some other game putting the TDLT on hold for quite some time.

isamaru

Sep 5, 2017

or

VOTE NOW!
while I am hoping for a, I am not gonna bitch about it if it is b, since I am not paying a dime for it. You dont complain about a free meal and all that jazz

Reactions: zazzaro

maxx mad

Feb 15, 2018
Those complaints about delays are really annoying.

And it could be easily avoided, you don't have any patience, just play games with the "completed" tag, problem solved.

Reactions: PugWug

AresLaw1

Sep 22, 2017
Those complaints about delays are really annoying.

And it could be easily avoided, you don't have any patience, just play games with the "completed" tag, problem solved.
Unfortunately there is no "Completed" tag ;C
There is the search function that finds the word "complete"
Unless you're talking about that Blue completed flag by the title. But to my knowledge you cannot properly use that as a search tag or filter for it. Since poeple putting up the games don't update the normal tags once it's done.

If I am wrong or ignorant to some feature to do so, please, PLEASE let me know. I'd be irritatingly grateful to know there was a way. So much frustration looking page by page for completed games...

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes